The Memories Are Forever - The Ultimate Golf Event Period!

I was hoping for a video recap! Thanks for collecting all these pictures. Really enjoyed watching it.

Awesome recap video. Made me smile from beginning to end and brought back some pretty cool thoughts just waiting in TB clubhouse to really start it all off

That was sweeet. Thank you for putting that together.

What a fantastic video !
Well done JB.

The morgan cup will always be remembered here at THP, this was a fun ride, but I'm excited to see what the future holds.

I love that the Disney World picture was included. Great video.

So much greatness in that short video...

What's an awesome looking time, I really hope to be included in an event like that one day.

Great job on the video JB. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to participate in "The Ulitimate Golf Event Period!"

Great memories, thank you for that video JB!!

Well done, I really enjoyed the vid and Wardy at Disney World was a great touch.

A wonderful final draw to the Morgan Cup curtain dude, wow!

I can't tell you how many times I've watched this!

Very well done. Loved seeing three days of awesomeness rolled all into one cool video.

Great video. Some really awesome pictures

Great video Josh, thank you. If the video footage is as good as that its going to amazing and watched multiple times.

Just finally got a chance to watch this and what a fantastic video. Great job Josh!

Great job Josh ! What a great way for you ,Morgan and all the guys to have a refresher video to look back on what I'm sure was the greatest weekend of your lives .Thank you guys for what y'all do !

Awesome pics and video. Don't know how I missed it yesterday but glad it came back up.

Loved it. When are we doing it again?

So many thoughts and memories came rushing back as I watched this. Thank you Josh. I hope this video stays up forever.

Just watched this again. Damn I miss everything all over again!

I had no other way to explain to my wife why I did what I did for 3 days in Myrtle Beach. I had her watch this one & she looked at me and said "I see it now. I see why you talk the way you do about THP". This video is perfect for those that are struggling to explain to others why we are here and why THP means so much. Granted this was the "Ultimate" event of the all, but underneath in it's rawest form shows why we all call this place home.

Back