What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look sick, Dan. Very nice. I was oggling the Cobra/Puma staffers' kicks all weekend...great stuff.

Never been a fan of Callaway apparel until the new line this year. I like the materials they are using and they are super light weight with a near cotton feel. Perry Ellis outlet near me has them at $60 and 60% off.

I've honestly heard nothing but good things about this years line from them, which is nice compared to what most felt about the past.

I've honestly heard nothing but good things about this years line from them, which is nice compared to what most felt about the past.

Yeah, I was very critical of their lines (not really theirs) over the last few years, but this one is VERY different and pretty darn good.

Yeah, I was very critical of their lines (not really theirs) over the last few years, but this one is VERY different and pretty darn good.
What is the sleeve length and fit like? I like a bit tighter and shorter in the sleeves but not to short. Hard to find a shirt with those sleeves but long enough to tuck.

What is the sleeve length and fit like? I like a bit tighter and shorter in the sleeves but not to short. Hard to find a shirt with those sleeves but long enough to tuck.

I find it fits me like Nike does. Plenty of length to tuck in and the sleeves are not borderline wife beater.

Never been a fan of Callaway apparel until the new line this year. I like the materials they are using and they are super light weight with a near cotton feel. Perry Ellis outlet near me has them at $60 and 60% off.

Agree. The shirts from the King fit me very nicely, and the green one in particular the material is just super comfortable and wicks beautifully.

Just bought a Puma Storm Cell Pro Jacket off of Fairway Styles. The original retail price on the jacket was around $300, got it for <$80 with the Throwback Thursday sale on their site. I've had my eye on those jackets for a while now, looking forward to having a rain jacket with zip-off sleeves so I can wear it in warmer conditions.

Just bought a Puma Storm Cell Pro Jacket off of Fairway Styles. The original retail price on the jacket was around $300, got it for <$80 with the Throwback Thursday sale on their site. I've had my eye on those jackets for a while now, looking forward to having a rain jacket with zip-off sleeves so I can wear it in warmer conditions.

That is a hell of a deal dude, its one thing I really need to invest in soon, a nice set of rain gear.

Just picked up Three Sligo Shirts and One Cross shirt that are in the Fairway Styles Throwback Thursday deal all for 89 bucks. At one time I had my cart over 500 bucks man they have some awesome stuff on sale. Would have grabbed a few more shirts but dont know how some of the other brands fit (matte gray, linksoul etc) I hover between a XL and a XXL in the tighter shirts so never know which way to go when looking at new brands.

That is a hell of a deal dude, its one thing I really need to invest in soon, a nice set of rain gear.

I would have gotten the pants too if they had my size, but the only ones they had were XL or XXL.

Honestly, I wear my golf rain jacket much more often when I'm out running errands in the bad weather in fall/winter up here than on the golf course. Still, it's nice to have in the bag if I know that rain is in the forecast.

I would have gotten the pants too if they had my size, but the only ones they had were XL or XXL.

Honestly, I wear my golf rain jacket much more often when I'm out running errands in the bad weather in fall/winter up here than on the golf course. Still, it's nice to have in the bag if I know that rain is in the forecast.

Yeah, I'd honestly do the same with mine, I've got an old one I did that with for a whole but got it when I was WAAAAAY bigger.

This needs to happen this fall big time I think.

Agree. The shirts from the King fit me very nicely, and the green one in particular the material is just super comfortable and wicks beautifully.
The green shirt we got at The King is freaking magical. Perfect fit and soooo comfortable with the way it breathes.
The black shirt though....eeeuuuugh

The green shirt we got at The King is freaking magical. Perfect fit and soooo comfortable with the way it breathes.

Haha I guess I'm weird, I don't completely hate the black one. But I agree, the green one is leaps and bounds beyond...just an amazing shirt.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I need to add some sweaters to the collection. Fall golf is by far my favorite time of the year to play and in the mornings and late evenings it can get pretty chilly time to start pondering some sweater vests and sweaters!

ACQUIRED!!!!

Pumped. So many good things being said about them.
Great purchase and those look sick!! Might have to pick up a pair to go along with the mesh version I have. ;-)

Same here....learned that the fun way recently.

Great purchase and those look sick!! Might have to pick up a pair to go along with the mesh version I have. ;-)

I have both pairs of the mesh version, they are my go-to shoes right now. Love that they are waterproof too.

I have both pairs of the mesh version, they are my go-to shoes right now. Love that they are waterproof too.
Mesh version are fantastic and are great to walk in. I need a more subtle pair then my current yellow pair. ;-)

Haha I guess I'm weird, I don't completely hate the black one. But I agree, the green one is leaps and bounds beyond...just an amazing shirt.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

We've had some lower temps than normal this July so I wore the black shirt out for a round two weeks ago. Not a summer shirt, even when in the low 80's. The material just has a "rough" feel to it and doesn't seem to handle humidity or moisture well. It will be fine for low 70's fall and spring days here though.

The green shirt is fantastic and one of my favorites to wear. Solid material in that one.

Just bought 3 pairs of shorts and three pairs of Callaway golf shirts for $12.81 each Sam's Club. Better get there quick! End of season!

Pondering some good deals on Ashworth/Adidas shirts at Global Golf. I've never worn an Ashworth shirt though and I'm afraid the sleeves might be too long, that's what I hear from folks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back