#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I'm looking forward to enjoying this weekend with a great group of guys.

slick looking irons, really looking forward to this event!

Having something sort of small and personal will be a nice change of pace when this comes around. I expect some wide eyes on Saturday morning.

Spoke to the host company today and to say they are excited would be an understatement.

Spoke to the host company today and to say they are excited would be an understatement.

This is so awesome to hear! Can't wait to see what they have in store!

Having something sort of small and personal will be a nice change of pace when this comes around. I expect some wide eyes on Saturday morning.
That's what I am looking forward to the most. 11 guys, Wilson staff, and a jam packed Saturday of fun. (9+ JB and hawk)

I agree with what Hawk said. It's gonna be awesome to be part of such a small contingent fortunate enough to take part in this.

Glad to hear they are excited. I know we all are. Just to see how they come up with new stuff is awesome.

I am really pumped for this. Wilson has my attention.

Knowing the company is excited and I have no doubt the participants are, that'll be a ton of excitement come saturday!

As this is my first THP event, and my first visit to any sporting manufacturer, I have no idea what to expect. I am sure it will be fantastic, whatever happens!

I see that the sign-up is through some social media, has it not happened yet or do i need to follow someone on Twitter :) ? This would be amazing to go to.

I see that the sign-up is through some social media, has it not happened yet or do i need to follow someone on Twitter :) ? This would be amazing to go to.

The process has already been completed for a month or so. Follow THP on twitter and check the forum once in a while, you can't miss stuff like this doing so.

This one is actually all full, but, something tells me there are more things coming around the corner here at THP. I recommend checking out the #Grandaddy thread as a new sign up contest is coming on that one very soon!

Thanks guys. I jumped on and will start following more closely. Starting to feel more comfortable with my game and would love to use my travel points to play in something like this.

Thanks guys. I jumped on and will start following more closely. Starting to feel more comfortable with my game and would love to use my travel points to play in something like this.

Nice dude, trust me, events like these are golf outlook changers. Just beyond special.

Here is the 2014 THP Events Calendar. Most sold out and do sell out rather quickly, however as mentioned the Grandaddy (which is all expenses paid) is done by contest and the next one will be up soon.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?51841-The-2014-THP-Events-Calendar

Just a couple short months away from this amazing weekend! I can't wait

Same man. So excited to talk tech with Wilson staff and take advantage of their knowledge.

The driver fitting is going to be such a cool experience

So anyone want to drop out so I can go???

Just kidding of course!

I cant wait to tee it up on the Friday extra round, I look over the course often!

Man is it October yet. Was discussing this with some guys in my Saturday league and got even more excited.

Can't wait.

#GetPersonal

It'll be cool for you all to get some one on one time with the Wilson folks during your round too.

Back