September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
Well for some time Philly/Jersey THP crew has been talking about having another big get together like we did last year. And it seems the Stars have Aligned on Sunday September 14th. Puttin4bird, Big Time Nate, Fredrick Kong were all coming in for a trip we've had planned for a while and now apparently Mward and Fupresti will also be in the area as well. So Dev and i were talking about either playing Glenn Mills or Neshanic. But Currently leaning towards Glenn Mills due to several of the guys having to catch flights home out of Philadelphia that day and how close it is to there. We are not sure of the time yet due to again flights and seeing when everyone has to be at the airport by. But figure morning/early afternoon would be a safe bet. That will give guys driving in time to get there and guys flying home time to get to the airport. This could end up being a pretty big non sanctioned THP Get together so I wanna start seeing who is gonna be interested in playing and as soon as i get the details ironed out here soon hopefully i can post exact times But for now if its something you think you'd like to go to please post in here so we can start getting a list together so Dev and I can call and see if we can make advanced tee times for september and enough spots for everyone.

Thanks should be a blast like the last HUGE get together we had.

Here are the Details for GLENN MILLS

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DevRickus
Just spoke with the course. Here is what we have.

$105 cart and range balls included

Tee times will start at 9am. Tee times are every 12 minutes. I am booking it for 32 people. About a week out, I will need a firm headcount so I can call them back and they can release tee times if necessary. Price is a little steep but from what I have been told (and guys that have played there can attest) this is the nicest course in the area. In speaking with the guy there, they work year round so they do not have to do do fall aeration so the course should be in perfect condition. If any one has any questions, comments, or problems, let me or Buck know.

Thanks,

Ricky

Last edited:
September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

From dev I did my best to match up requests for playing partners and to accommodate peoples time requests. If there are any issues, let me know.

9:00am:
Buck
Nate (Big Time)
Jake (Puttin4Bird)
Arydolphin

9:12am:
DevRickus
Mward
Fupresti
O'Carroll

9:24am:
Scarnici
Mpeterson
Ddec
OITW

9:36am:
Philly Golf Guy
Jlukes
Motoo344
BeedoubleU

9:48am:
Salisboss
Jersey Nate
Xaraan
KenH

10:00am:
Speedliner
Golf4Life
FrancisD
AngryYankee

10:12am:
G$$$$
MileHighGolfer
lmh3
chpar4

10:24am:
Wrayner83
hackasack
VPsax
JMN57

Last edited:
Add Nate - the one from Jersey. I'm DEFINITELY in on this. Looking forward to it.

I'm definitely in.

I'm in for sure.

I'd come up

In like Flynn.

I am in for sure

I'm good for that date.

Now it's a party! Can't wait Buck

Ricky told me that I will be there.

I wont be able to make this one, sandwiched between 2 major THP Events, but I hope everybody has a wonderful time.

Just a reminder for everyone involved that Glenn Mills is a dry course (no booze allowed) . Doesn't matter to me because I don't like to drink when I golf but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

That being said, it's one of my favorite courses and it will be an incredible time

Ricky told me that I will be there.

Hope you're bringing the old lady. Need someone to hit a respectable drive in the family.

Just a reminder for everyone involved that Glenn Mills is a dry course (no booze allowed) . Doesn't matter to me because I don't like to drink when I golf but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

That being said, it's one of my favorite courses and it will be an incredible time

Does this mean they come around and check your cup?

Ha Neshanic it is I suppose. jk jk

Does this mean they come around and check your cup?

No, but you just can't have cans/bottles out in the open. The course is owned and operated by a reform school. Most of the staff and grounds crew are boys who attend the school so they don't want anything like booze around them

I'll be drunk on life. Or from the night before.

I'm in. Ricky promised me the good TP.

Looks good for me on that date. Will be my first large event with THPers. Looking forward to it.

Looks good for me on that date. Will be my first large event with THPers. Looking forward to it.

It will a grand time

Technically, I think I'm the only one that has confirmed my flight with Mr. Buck if I'm not mistaken. But I think that will change soon (hint/hint Hollywood/Panda).

This idea started out last spring, right after the Adam's event in Dallas where I wanted to see my boy Buck again. He missed out in Dallas and then again at the Morgan Cup so I knew I had to get up there before winter settled in.

Looking forward to seeing many of you guys once again and having a drink or two. I will have my on course music ready to go!

Back