The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
yvatynum.jpg

:(

What a sweet picture. Good luck Dev in getting some answers.

Good luck Ricky. What a sweetheart!

Damn Ricky. Sorry man. Hadn't heard anything in a while, so was really hoping everything was on the up and up. Hang in there bro.

"There is nothing we can do for you in the ER. Coming here is taking a step backwards. You need to wait for your biopsy in 3 weeks." This woman just poked the bear and is about to have a very very bad day.

"There is nothing we can do for you in the ER. Coming here is taking a step backwards. You need to wait for your biopsy in 3 weeks." This woman just poked the bear and is about to have a very very bad day.
3 weeks to figure out what's bothering a sick kid is absurd!! Lay it on heavy, go John Q if you have to. Hope she feels better bud

3 weeks to figure out what's bothering a sick kid is absurd!! Lay it on heavy, go John Q if you have to. Hope she feels better bud
My wife yelling and crying was good for now. They are getting a different doctor and calling to push up the biopsy. We will see.

I am on my way! I'm going to let my boot biopsy that doctor's ass.

I am on my way! I'm going to let my boot biopsy that doctor's ass.
Nothing irritates me more than a doctor, especially one that deals with kids in a children's hospital ER, that has no personality or compassion. I wanted to throw something at this lady.

Nothing irritates me more than a doctor, especially one that deals with kids in a children's hospital ER, that has no personality or compassion. I wanted to throw something at this lady.

What I don't get, maybe one of our medical members can enlighten why is going to the ER a step backwards?! You have a sick toddler. I fail to see how parental concern is a negative.

Screw that lady.

Geeeze Dev, again something is happening with her? My heart is breaking for you and your little one. I hate that you can't seem to get good care at a children's ER.

Feel bad for you bud. Wish I could figure it out myself for you.

What hospital are you at, so that I can cross that place off the list of places to work at?

They are sending us home. We have an appt with the ENT later and they can't move up the biopsy. I am so angry.

Feel bad for you bud. Wish I could figure it out myself for you.

What hospital are you at, so that I can cross that place off the list of places to work at?
Hackensack Hospital Children's ER

They are sending us home. We have an appt with the ENT later and they can't move up the biopsy. I am so angry.

I'll say it for ya Rickey... Damn It!

Dude that is the worst. We get it with certain people at our pediatrician. If these people choose to work with kids, you better be damn passionate about doing everything you can to help them. Otherwise you're just waisting my time and pissing me off.

Ricky, I'm thinking about the little one dude.

I hate my "real" job, I can't wait to never have to teach again.

I just called the ENT and tore them a new one. Magically her biopsy for pushed up to this Tuesday. Sometimes being nice doesn't pay. Time to be the A-hole. I don't care anymore. I am sick of seeing my child in pain.

I just called the ENT and tore them a new one. Magically her biopsy for pushed up to this Tuesday. Sometimes being nice doesn't pay. Time to be the A-hole. I don't care anymore. I am sick of seeing my child in pain.

Always do what you have to do, and don't think twice. I tore into a pediatrician once and followed up with a letter to his medical group and made calls afterwards. Your kids are everything, do whatever it takes to get your princess taken care of.

Glad to hear they are moving her biopsy up! Unfortunately your statement is true - you would think that being nice and courteous would get your further than somebody screaming but it just doesn't happen.

They want us to go to a pediatric GI. Thanks for the referral. Next appointment is October.

After having one of the best weeks ever, life is always there to smack me in the face. My daughter has been up screaming all night, has sores all over her mouth and just threw up all over me. Taking her to the ER now. I am not leaving the hospital until we get some answers. This kid has suffered enough.

I was hoping no news was good news. Good luck and light them up if you have to. I'll be thinking of you guys and hoping for some answers.

Just had rest conversation with someone this morning. Seems like you have to become an irrational a'hole to get decent service or compensation these days. The quiet, nice people get stepped all over.

Firedrill from Hell by the boss this morning. Spent most of last 2 hours pulling numbers for her from our CRM that a "Director" should be able to do themselves. Now to get to work on the things I need to accomplish for myself today. So much for being done at 1 to take advantage of summer hour Friday's.

Simply ask, "Do you have kids?" and "Would you like to know wtf is going on NOW or wait a couple months?"

THEN scream and yell like they deserve it.

Ricky I don't know how you are doing it and staying calm. I would be in jail by now. I can tolerate a lot of things, but incompetence on top of my baby hurting is not one of them. I would be like that guy in office space who blew up the place over his stapler (figuratively of course) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back