September 14th Philly/Jersey Get Together With Special Guests!

Technically, I think I'm the only one that has confirmed my flight with Mr. Buck if I'm not mistaken. But I think that will change soon (hint/hint Hollywood/Panda).

This idea started out last spring, right after the Adam's event in Dallas where I wanted to see my boy Buck again. He missed out in Dallas and then again at the Morgan Cup so I knew I had to get up there before winter settled in.

Looking forward to seeing many of you guys once again and having a drink or two. I will have my on course music ready to go!

Looking forward to meeting you, big time

Definitely looking forward to meeting alot of you.

I'll see if I can work out of our Philly office on the 15th, if so then I'm in.

I'm interested! Are there still openings?

I'm not at home today but will check my calendar when I get back and see if I can join in. I grew up in Philadelphia and have friends in the area.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

I'm not at home today but will check my calendar when I get back and see if I can join in. I grew up in Philadelphia and have friends in the area.

yeah i wanted to get an idea of how many people we would have before i started finding out what courses could handle the excitement of our group.

I'll see if I can work out of our Philly office on the 15th, if so then I'm in.

when you guys know for sure if that dates open please reply again and i'll add you to the list.

when you guys know for sure if that dates open please reply again and i'll add you to the list.
Will do, I should know by Monday

yeah i wanted to get an idea of how many people we would have before i started finding out what courses could handle the excitement of our group.

Buck, any idea of when your group would tee off on that day? I'm intrigued by this one.

Buck, any idea of when your group would tee off on that day? I'm intrigued by this one.
NOW we're talking!!!

Yeah boys, this should turn into a fun weekend. Buck and Big Time have had everything all lined up for a while so now Freddie and I are jumping onboard as well. It'll be great to get a good group like this together. Nothing better than hanging with THP'ers!!!

its hard to say right now ary just because of flights leaving but i'd wanna say not to early maybe like 10 or maybe later once the flight times are figured out i'll be able to have a better answer i think Nates flight isn't till later at night so i don't think it would be to early.

its hard to say right now ary just because of flights leaving but i'd wanna say not to early maybe like 10 or maybe later once the flight times are figured out i'll be able to have a better answer i think Nates flight isn't till later at night so i don't think it would be to early.

I could fly in really early that morning and then fly out at night, but it would take some serious convincing of my wife before I could even think about doing this one.

I could fly in really early that morning and then fly out at night, but it would take some serious convincing of my wife before I could even think about doing this one.

drive wouldn't be to bad.... check your PMs.

I need to check to see if I don't have anything going on this weekend, but if I don't this is definitely something I'd be up for.

My wife is at a Bachelorette party Saturday night so if you wanted to drive down to jersey Saturday evening and crash here then I could drive us to and from the course on Sunday.

Pretty cool there will be such a large THP gathering in my backyard. If you guys are all hanging out Saturday night and don't mind company, it'd be great to hang out then as well.

i am very interested in playing with this crew. Will have a better idea if I can swing it as more details come out.

Sounds like a lot of fun, but too far out of my way. Enjoy the day boys.

I will be in York, PA for a wedding that weekend, I will have to run it by the boss to see if I can play on Sunday, add me as a maybe. So hoping I can do this.

I'll be watching the updates on this...tempting!

Just a note for those that will be there playing on Sunday:

You will get to see the Srixon/Cleveland goodies on the range!!

I saw an earlier mention of the Phil airport. How far would you be from BWI? SW doesn't fly to Philly from my 3 local airports (go figure).

Add Mward to the list....

I saw an earlier mention of the Phil airport. How far would you be from BWI? SW doesn't fly to Philly from my 3 local airports (go figure).

Check Jet Blue as well, it flys BOS-PHI.

Philly is a hub for USAir too.

This is awesome, I really wish I was in town. I will be planning to tee it up with at least some of you boys when I come back to South Jersey around Thanksgiving though, if Mother Nature cooperates.

Back