The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't put too much faith in Venables.

I was really concerned about that hire. But he has frankly been fantastic since he's been here. He put out the tire fire of a defense that Clemson has had for the last several years, and he is a recruiting fiend.

Some of it may be from Clemson's defense being that terrible when he arrived. But there has really been a significant improvement since he's been here.

#RollSpamAche

I saw your tweet and thought the same things. The "super" conferences are causing really long stretches for cross-division schools.

Clemson has a similar thing with Miami right now. Played a bunch about 10 years ago. I don't think they play again until 2015 or 2016.

I've always wanted to see a game at Clemson. Looks like this is my chance.

Coach Bo showing some personality!

001.jpg

The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Thats true, because when you click the link, it says page not found.

Let's give this link a try:

http://arkansasstate.scout.com/stor...-roberts-to-anderson-fifth-year-seniors?s=334

It looks like they out it as premium content. Other scout subscribers may be able to see it, not sure.

Let me give you the summary:

Arkansas State's current class of 5th year seniors are now playing for their 5th head coach (plus two interims) and will be competing for their 4th consecutive conference title and 3rd straight bowl win.

I said you won't read it anywhere else because it's never happened anywhere else. Quite phenomenal.

Nope. That one wants a subscription. Oh well, it must be a true gem. :D

Nope. That one wants a subscription. Oh well, it must be a true gem. :D

I went back and summarized lol

I've always wanted to see a game at Clemson. Looks like this is my chance.
Clemson is a fun place to watch a game. Lots of tradition. Good friendly fans. Running down the hill. Check out the Esso club.

The upper deck is scary steep. A good view, but you feel like if you were to fall forward you would just keep rolling.

Not a good look, Nike.

Well, Under Armour is just a better product so they should be upset. :D

And Icey....I don't know about that space outfit they are calling a uniform for the big red??? Not digging.

They look like the old dominos noid

manager.jpg

Not sure what I was trying to post before the edit.

Last edited:
Not a good look, Nike.

Not good at all.

I went back and summarized lol

Thanks because I was going to make each comment JB made but luckily I did not skim the thread and post first. :smile:

I'd say this map is pretty close to true.
eD8tq72.jpg

I'd say this map is pretty close to true.
eD8tq72.jpg

Is that attempting to show the geographic outlines, or just what percentage of the state pulls for that team?

Is that attempting to show the geographic outlines, or just what percentage of the state pulls for that team?

Sorry I should have linked the original story. I think it was an estimation using existing state lines.

Sorry I should have linked the original story. I think it was an estimation using existing state lines.

Just curious, because Techs following seemed out of place, but usf, ucf and Miami are all around their homes.

Either way an interesting map, I'm surprised to see Auburns area bigger than Bamas. I also think if the map was drawn two years ago UFs area would be much bigger than FSU

Just curious, because Techs following seemed out of place, but usf, ucf and Miami are all around their homes.

Either way an interesting map, I'm surprised to see Auburns area bigger than Bamas. I also think if the map was drawn two years ago UFs area would be much bigger than FSU

Yeah, I was surprised A&M was as big as it was!

Aggy gets Bryan/College Station and a few small pockets of Houston and Dallas, more Houston than DFW. The rest of the state disowns them and doesn't claim them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back