Dustin Johnson Suspended For Testing Positive For Cocaine?

When you see some of the guys wives and compare them to what they are hooking up with on the road, you just shake your head and ask why.

For the average dude out there, that is usually the case. I see it all the time, guys cheating on their wives with women a whole lot less talented. And by talented, I mean good looking.

For these celebs and athletes, not always the case. They seem to bounce from top shelf, to other top shelf.

For the average dude out there, that is usually the case. I see it all the time, guys cheating on their wives with women a whole lot less talented. And by talented, I mean good looking.

For these celebs and athletes, not always the case. They seem to bounce from top shelf, to other top shelf.

Very true indeed.

Man ill bet DJ has some crazy stories...not like hawk or jake but still crazy

3 failed drug tests and he only gets a 6 month suspension? That's a joke to me. I hope the guy gets help, but he should be gone longer in my eyes.

No one but DJ can say why he has chosen this route. Not saying it is accepable but I am pretty sure he is not doing it for the kicks. Either way glad to hear that he agnogizes this, seeking help. Good on him.

Think of it like this, these guys have been surrounded by "Yes" people for the majority of their lives. You spend that much time under those circumstances, and a certain personality type is born. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it seems to be a common theme among athletes, especially in an individual sport like golf.

I will continue to refrain from commenting any further.
Yes, it also makes you appreciate the guys who manage to maintain a level head and stay humble and true (as far as we know) guys like Rickie and Jason Day.

Yes, it also makes you appreciate the guys who manage to maintain a level head and stay humble and true (as far as we know) guys like Rickie and Jason Day.
That you know of. Just because things play out in public a certain way does not mean that is how a person is. Both good and bad. Not saying either is a bad person but unless I know someone personally I try not to judge them good or bad.

I hope he decided to leave voluntarily before he realized he was going to be suspended. It would make me feel better that he's ready to 'grow up' and kick the stuff if he made the decision himself.

I wonder what Wayne thinks?

~Rock

I hope he decided to leave voluntarily before he realized he was going to be suspended. It would make me feel better that he's ready to 'grow up' and kick the stuff if he made the decision himself.

I wonder what Wayne thinks?

~Rock
Well let's not act like Paulina does not have a reputation of her own. Personally I hope they both can be strong together and get through a tough time. However I can't imagine her lifestyle being good for DJ if he was having problems.

I hope he gets it all sorted out and gets clean, totally sucks.

That you know of. Just because things play out in public a certain way does not mean that is how a person is. Both good and bad. Not saying either is a bad person but unless I know someone personally I try not to judge them good or bad.

Agreed. That's why I added the part about they we know of.

As we have seen several times. We don't know all about celebs and athletes, just their public actions.

When you see some of the guys wives and compare them to what they are hooking up with on the road, you just shake your head and ask why.

Rule of thumb, side piece does what you want or what wifey or husband won't. The grill doesn't much matter.

As a fan I'm disappointed. As a human being I'm saddened. As a consumer of the media I'm not holding out much hope that this will be handled with class and dignity.

My reaction while I was reading about the suspension then infidelity:
Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Well let's not act like Paulina does not have a reputation of her own. Personally I hope they both can be strong together and get through a tough time. However I can't imagine her lifestyle being good for DJ if he was having problems.

Oh for sure. But Wayne, as her Father, did he think "hopefully she just doesn't get caught" or did he think "it's just tabloid journalism throwing dirt on her. I'm sure it's not true."

He wouldn't be the first parent to ignore harsh reality about one of his kids.

~Rock

Anyone know what the punishment would be for 3 failed drug tests in any other sport?

Anyone know what the punishment would be for 3 failed drug tests in any other sport?

If it was baseball, it would be a huge fine, massive suspension, and probably a congressional hearing. (another topic for another day, but why on earth does Congress get involved in self regulated sports so much??)

~Rock

A new contract for the Dallas Cowboys.

Sorry but I couldn't resist. :D

Hope the man wants to get helped, and takes advantage of the 6 month suspension to clean his body, and get his already prodigious golf talent honed.

Just curious, but has anyone from the tour ever been suspended for alcoholism (not for actions under the influence, but for getting drunk on a regular basis)? I know one substance is legal and the other isn't, but severe damage can be done while under the influence of alcohol.

If it was baseball, it would be a huge fine, massive suspension, and probably a congressional hearing. (another topic for another day, but why on earth does Congress get involved in self regulated sports so much??)

~Rock

Steve Howe was suspended 7 or 8 times including being banned for life but that was overturned after an appeal.

~Rock

Only if it is a PED not recreational just ask the 80's mets

This is my shocked face.

Seriously though, not surprised, but damn I hope the dude gets his life in order.

Back