What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
38 / 46 back 9 was a brute

A really good 78 that could have been much better if I had any precision at all with my iron game.

Nice round man. I'm still hopeful and determined that I'm gonna join you down there before the year is out!

Went 41/38 for a 79 with 29 putts. I was real nervous about how I would play because I haven't played in almost 4 weeks but my putting and my tee game saved me today

I played a little matchplay against one of the teaching pros. 9 holes and we halved it. :)

18 this am,
41 / 40 81 on 8/1 with 32 putts 1,
3 putt.

46/39 for an 85 - on Wednesday one of the guys mentioned I was cutting my putts. Tried to straighten that out on the front, went back to my usual stroke on the back: bogie, 6 par run, bogie, bogie. Think I'll keep the old stroke.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

y9ypuse9.jpg

Had my personal best 39 for the front but couldn't hold it together on the back and shot 82. My driver head isn't here yet so I've been using 3w off the tee which I'm really confident with right now. My damn putting has caused me to not break 80 multiple times now. I really need to work on it. Getting close

I haven't been playing much due to shoulder problems and other stuff. Played yesterday for the first time in a while and putted terribly with too many three putts to count. Putted an hour before playing today and kind of found my stroke again, still not great but much better. So, I didn't have the three putts today yet still left three birdies a few inches short of the hole. Getting ready for our Senior Club Championship this weekend, 82 (41, 41) yesterday and 74 (37, 37) today.

46/39-85. Front was brutal, kept getting terrible bounces and was just missing. I knew I was hitting the ball pretty well though so I felt good going into the back and the results were night and day. Had a huge thunder storm roll through playing the 18th, played it out even after the horn (I was already playing the hole so figured I'd rush through it).

Shot a 72 for the first round out with the MC clubs. Overall I was very happy with them except for the driver trajectory and my wedge distances were way off for both shots around the green and full shots. Hit 13/14 fairways, 13 Greens and had 28 putts

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Shot a 72 for the first round out with the MC clubs. Overall I was very happy with them except for the driver trajectory and my wedge distances were way off for both shots around the green and full shots. Hit 13/14 fairways, 13 Greens and had 28 putts

Well done, brother! Once you get those wedges sorted I smell 60s...

Nice 72 kyle

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Well done Kyle!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46 and 41 went around twice both should have been better. Oh well awesome to get out and play was supposed to rain all day and never got a drop.

My putting needs work I need to hit the putting thread and get some drills to work on.

88. 18 over par. 44 front nine, 44 back nine. Driver was great, everything else needs work especially putting. Really showed some rust today. (Still 10 shots better than the last round I had at this course.) Handicap still unchanged..... my 9.8 cap might actually be a true travelling number.

Nice round man. I'm still hopeful and determined that I'm gonna join you down there before the year is out!
You will. Every time we play it's on a really tough course which doesn't help. Next time we all get together we should do The Canal at Northview; it's challenging due to it's length but at the same time quite forgiving.

Personal Best. Played the front nine at High Cedars Executive Course Par 29

3 3 3 2 3 3 2 3 4 = 26

10463622_10152376570208401_1408229849643563835_o.jpg

41/42 for 83. Will ESC to an 81. 8/14 Fwy; 6/18 GIR; 17/18 GIRP; 32 putts with one 3-putt. 2 sand saves.
1 birdie, 8 pars, 8 bogies, 1 Quadbogie.

92. Played 48 holes at Bowes Creek C.C. Yesterday with a good friend. We were trying for 54 but had to evacuate for a pizza date with our wives and kids. The first 18 was our only stroke play match. They hosted the city open last week and the course was still brutal! Fun day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back