Wicked Cool Homeless Man

very cool

I forgot about this gem from Saturday. He does it weird, but he is a champion. He's my friend.

qe9a2eby.jpg

ypadu7yr.jpg

uhabyraz.jpg

Marc's personality is as great as his golf swing, which is hard to do. Just look at that swing. I'm still wanting to head up his way and tee it up with in the near future.

I love this event and everything it brings and represents, the coolest group ever!

Marc, it was so great to finally meet you. A true character, great person, and exceptional golfer. Might be as close as thp gets to having our resident Most Interesting Golfer In the World.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Lol you guys are too fekkin awesome, I'm blushing at all the compliments. I love you all long time!!!

You're going to read a lot of good things about Marc when people write about their experience with him this weekend. Having met him at three events now, I can safely say that they are all true. He is as genuine as they come.

I also heard through the grapevine, that Jamie-Lynn said he described the experience, or the feeling of hitting balls with Cobra clubs better than the Cobra Staff does.

He is, without a doubt, #TroutCool

Per his request, name change completed.

Its SO perfect.

WCBM and WCHM are two of my favorite people EVER.

Marc KILLED IT this weekend.

I'm going to have to do a double take now with those two wicked cool names. Marc is a special guy and it was an honor to meet and speak with him over the event weekend. Guy absolutely rolled with what was asked of him and didn't question it!

I had the opportunity to talk with Marc a bit while in Hilton Head, what a classy guy!
Just genuine plain and simple!

It was a pleasure to meet WCHM this week-- without a doubt the coolest dude to rock the flat brim.

I've never met Marc in person, but just based on his posts and some private convos, I can tell he's the kind of guy who's be a blast to play with, and then grab a few cold ones with later. I hope to be able to do those someday... along with getting in a jam session!

I haven't met the homeless one yet however we've spoken a few times via PM. Dayuuuuum good fellow right there! I believe every single well spoken word about the man and hope one day we can smack a ball or two together :thumb:

What happened to your name???
Lol you guys are too fekkin awesome, I'm blushing at all the compliments. I love you all long time!!!

Now that looks like a Wicked Cool swing, from a Wicked Cool dude.

What happened to your name???

I had to go back to Trout Bum buddy, it's been with me from the beginning here, I will always cherish the homeless tag I've been given though, hell JB made a thread about it lol.

I had to go back to Trout Bum buddy, it's been with me from the beginning here, I will always cherish the homeless tag I've been given though, hell JB made a thread about it lol.

I tried that name change thing once and look how it turned out for me too haha

Haha dude you'll always be Wicked Cool in my book.

I for one am happy that Trout Bum is back. You are too unique and awesome of an individual to be Homeless.

Marc is a totally awesome guy, I really enjoyed meeting him during the 2nd Morgan Cup and was glad that he got to experience it for the other side of the camera this time.

I for one am happy that Trout Bum is back. You are too unique and awesome of an individual to be Homeless.
Me too, Marc will always be Trout Bum to me!

Back