Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

So started with the videos today. and just finished Jordans.....

Jordan, You truly are a brother to me and if you ever need anything ever all you have to do is pick up the phone! Thank you for that video.

These are the best recaps ever from Morgan Cup staffers. We had some great ones before but you can tell this one had a lot more emotion in it than the others. Maybe it was because it was the last one, maybe it was because the bonds built were stronger than years before, I just don't know. But all I know is it is tough to watch and read some of these recaps without getting choked up myself.

These are the best recaps ever from Morgan Cup staffers. We had some great ones before but you can tell this one had a lot more emotion in it than the others. Maybe it was because it was the last one, maybe it was because the bonds built were stronger than years before, I just don't know. But all I know is it is tough to watch and read some of these recaps without getting choked up myself.
Agreed, the bonds seem quite strong this year, it does truly feel different and that the MC reached it's apex for sure.

I found a meeting room with no windows sat down and hit record. No intentions of go over 20 minutes, 30 minutes, or even 40 minutes. Much like Seth though, it happens. I promise every recap I post after this will be something funny I remember from the weekend. :act-up:

So sit down, grab a bottle of something....because you'll probably be able to get through it all and enjoy!

Edit: HAWK!!! I'm really sorry about 10-15 minutes in. It's nothing bad. I just gave you the wrong first name...:dohanim:

Adam - There have been a lot of great words written or recorded this week, and regardless of the emotional wreck I was at times last weekend, I have read or watched them all with a smile. You sir, brought the first tears to my eyes. I will expound on it another time, but I am so proud to have been a part of your journey, and it brings a smile to my face to see how you have changed and opened up over the past week. There was always a place for you here, but for you to understand what we couldn't verbalize, and having you walk through that proverbial door makes me happier than anything we experienced as a group. I love you brother.

Last edited:
Adam - Wow, you Da man! Great video recap. Didn't know you were such a softie at heart! This journey does so many things for so many people. You will always be a friend of mine.

Fupresti - another great video. Glad you decided to do it. Had no idea you were battling your own head leading up to the event. I'm glad you are on the right road to success! Great story and ride.

Jordan - thank you for being you. I really enjoyed following your journey and seeing the payoff last weekend. It was just awesome to witness. See you in October!!

Adam,

That was awesome! Great to see how that event changed you.

Adam, Dave and Jordan those were some great video recaps. I loved watching every minute of everyone of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a few people I should have mentioned and I will contact them personally to express my regret of not addressing their meaning to me.

Boy, it's easy for these things to go long.

You're the man, Fup.

These video recaps really put into perspective what the MC was and meant to so many. I love seeing the different journeys & only to all come to the same conclusion. THP is family and home. It's a place where you can let your guard down and be who you are without judgement.

Bravo to you guys doing the videos bc if you are like me that wasn't easy.

Woah...guys...great recaps. A few quick comments before all is buried again :)

Jordan: Thank you. That was a good and honest film.

Neb: Great stuff, and I loved to see you play on Sunday, you hit some seriously good shots, dcbrad did too, but those early holes you took, dang...

Adam: I'm all for honesty, but I told you then, and I still think that you should've just make a putt. I love the fact we got to play the 18th, but I hate myself for not making you to take that putt.

Recap brains are working. Took my time last time, and I'm sure it will take a while this time too. ;)

Some random memories I wanted to share from last weekend:

La Playa, and hearing Seth shout "LA PLAYAAAAAAA" at random all weekend.

Kang buying lunch on Friday for me and a few others because he's Kang

Mike G saying "Let's go boys!" on Friday to announce staff sponsor day had started

Josh's commentary between tee shots on Caledonia Saturday afternoon (Beefy O'Carroll)

Team DotCom sonic runs for milk shakes

Doug trying to order a medium cup of vanilla ice cream, and being offered 2 iced teas

Erik (Howzat) and his wife Trisha (Mrs. Whozat) riding with us to Sonic and learning that Frozen is the official movie of team DotCom, and asking "HOW ARE YOU GUYS WINNING???"

Beags talking about his super fade on the range, only to hit like 4 balls dead straight while I'm watching

Mike Ward drinking his first ever shandy and commenting "It's not bad"

Last edited:
I decided that since paladin is making me read all these recaps so that we have something to discuss later, I will write my own. My hope is that some of you may read it to your wives and they may get a glimpse into what I saw. And, after all that I had to put up with, I am declaring myself an honorary member of Team Hackers.
This journey for me began at Thanksgiving. Unbeknownst to me, and honestly I’m embarrassed to even mention this, paladin and his sriracha journey had begun this process. Steven came to me while we were visiting family in California for Thanksgiving with the phrase no military wife ever wants to hear, “I have something to tell you.” Luckily, it did not involve a move or a deployment. It went something like this, “I got selected for this golf thing. It’ll cost $500 in South Carolina in July.” Clearly, I would need more info, but we went with it for the remainder of that vacation.
Turns out, of course, it cost a lot more than $500.
After determining the date, I gave up my plans to run a half-marathon in Chicago with my sister on that same weekend. We went back and forth about making it a family vacation or not. Eventually deciding we would just send him. My mother and I (because she is clearly where I get my awesome from) each got Steven lessons for his birthday and Christmas. I still didn’t quite understand how golf was about to take over our lives.
I started coordinating with Morgan via paypal to make the payments. I would constantly find THP up on the computer and more than once scrolled through whatever post was up. One day Steven was mentioning how bummed he was that I wasn’t going with him. So then I thought I’d make it a surprise. This was January probably. My ‘surprise’ lasted maybe two weeks. Within that time I had talked to Mike Dean and Freddie about lodging, etc. They were both really kind and helpful.
Golf slowly started becoming more prevalent in our lives. We were now budgeting for it and compromising on how many Saturdays he could spend at the course. When Steven took his first night shift, I was actually glad. He was able to golf frequently without taking away from family time. Call me crazy, but I like to spend time as a family and I don’t ever want to take it forgranted that we’ll have tons of time to do so. In fact, Steven even convinced me to go for a twilight membership at the local country club. He was quite convincing, and it was fiscally a good deal.
Then I switched jobs and school let out for the summer and things were tight. Money was tight, time was tight. My patience for golf was gone. I didn’t want to hear about it, I didn’t want to see THP up in the back ground and that darned groupme app was quickly driving me crazy. I tried to understand, really, but I just couldn’t. The final straw was another 5 weeks of night shift. Quite possible the worst five weeks in our marriage. (And we’ve been through quite a few deployments.) Golf was clearly the first priority, and I did not like it.
Once Steven went on leave, life was so much more relaxed. We were going on vacation. Luckily the golf bag was checked free of charge and the clubs made it from Tucson to Richmond safe and sound. (Did I mention I had bought him ‘The Stick’? Yes, I am awesome.) Steven played a practice round and then we headed down to Myrtle Beach. I’ll admit, I was a little nervous. He’d been talking to these guys for months. I knew there wouldn’t be many wives there. I had even read a thread, legitimately after joining THP, about why you shouldn’t bring your wife. I had plans of waving him off at the tee box and then reading and drinking wine while lounging at the pool
We arrived at True Blue on Wednesday evening and met Donne and a few others. Let me mention at this point that I forgot how humid it could be. Steven swore he watched my hair curl Wednesday evening. We went out for a late dinner, and totally overwhelmed a local restaurant. I met a few people and had a few short conversations.
Thursday the boys had a practice round. I went food shopping and stocked the fridge. Then for a sweaty run and then met up with a friend in Myrtle Beach. I picked the boys up from the range about 4:30. They were sweaty messes. We decided to stay in for dinner and Adam volunteered to pick up pizza on his way back from the store. They boys had gotten their clothes from their respective sponsors and I was treated to a fashion show.
They were up early Friday morning, it was like kids on Christmas morning. Or like Steven on Christmas morning as an adult. Luckily, it was a late start at 9, so I was able to get in an early and slightly less sweaty run that the previous day. Steven had bought me an outfit from Callaway, his sponsor, for my birthday so I wore that on Friday. The clubhouse was packed with guys waiting for the green light. When it came, I let them all go first, for fear of being trampled. It was an amazing site to see. I’m really not sure words can do it justice. Forty guys in complete awe of what was in front of them. Smiling like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
Pictures were taken, clubs were tested out. Volunteers were amazing this day. They were everywhere when you needed them and never in the way. Those guys were a testament to the brotherhood of THP. Between Donne and I we were able to drag Steven away from the driving range. I forced a PBJ sandwich down his throat and dumped him back at the clubhouse for 9 rounds that afternoon. Then I had a late lunch with another girlfriend at the Dead Dog Saloon. It poured one hole into that round.
Friday evening we went to dinner with everyone else. I was completely in the dark as to who was who and what had been going down over the past day. But the friendships were evident and heartwarming. I know, it’s weird to have such close friendships with people you have only met online, but I also know how strong those bonds can be. I have an internet group of running mom friends and we are the same way as you guys. That was one part of this I really did get prior to attending. The match-ups were announced and I was a bit worried, as Steven was sure it would not be good for him.
Saturday – no joke, again I was planning on seeing him off and then hitting the pool. Adam’s dad, Bill, was also in attendance so he took them down early. I showed up and was able to get a cart to follow them out to the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] tee. I stayed with them for 9 holes. It was interesting at times, but felt a little slow-moving. I now know that was due to the format. So I enjoyed the view, drove the cart, and started on a book. I only stayed out for 9 holes.
I then sat on my screened in porch overlooking the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] green and watched the live update thread. Then I decided that was stupid and went out to Caledonia to try to find Steven. I was also able to follow Donne and Steven on their second match. This one was way fun! Alternating shot made it go quicker. The course at Caledonia was so beautiful. Spanish moss, flowers, so much green!
After rescuing my husband from lots of sweaty man hugs, we showered and changed for dinner again.
Sunday was a LONG day. It was fun, I saw the front nine of True Blue, which I had skipped the previous day. Steven played well and Matt played well, and that was that. After 11 holes, we went back to the clubhouse and were ready to watch people roll in. John and Trevor came by and suggested we go back out and cheer on some teammates. Foolishly, I let Steven drive the cart. We were able to see Donne as he was four up through 14. Then we saw Adam and Henri come through. And we were even fortunate enough to see Cookie’s hole-in-one. Which was an amazing moment to witness.
We raced Donne into the 18[SUP]th[/SUP] and were prepared to watch him and others finish up. I snagged some beers and we settled in. It was such a great site to witness. The sportsmanship, the camaraderie. These guys really did care more about each other than winning. Or at least the same. After each pairing finished, there were more sweaty man hugs and a few tears ….. Donne.
We had a great and relaxing dinner Sunday evening (after a nap!) and I was sad to say goodbye to these guys. They made me feel welcome from the beginning and I am so very glad I was able to attend.
So …. Things I learned:
1. This really was a huge deal, and I wish I had supported Steven better in it from the get go.
2. THP events are good for the soul. I truly hope we can do another one soon.
3. Golf isn’t horrible. In fact, its kind of fun. But seems complicated.
4. Golf clothes are cute. I just bought a new shirt today, actually.
5. There are way worse things in life than sharing your husband with golf.
2014-07-27%2011.45.00.jpg

It was awesome to meet you, sorry you had to listen to Ricky and I all round hahahaha

This was a great recap from a different perspective. It was great meeting and talking to the two of you.

So glad you were able to come down, support Steven, and get a feel for what this is all about. We really all are family here, you included! I hope to see you guys again at another event. Love is in the air 2.0 if there is such a thing would be a great opportunity. Thank you again.

I decided that since paladin is making me read all these recaps so that we have something to discuss later, I will write my own. My hope is that some of you may read it to your wives and they may get a glimpse into what I saw. And, after all that I had to put up with, I am declaring myself an honorary member of Team Hackers.
This journey for me began at Thanksgiving. Unbeknownst to me, and honestly I’m embarrassed to even mention this, paladin and his sriracha journey had begun this process. Steven came to me while we were visiting family in California for Thanksgiving with the phrase no military wife ever wants to hear, “I have something to tell you.” Luckily, it did not involve a move or a deployment. It went something like this, “I got selected for this golf thing. It’ll cost $500 in South Carolina in July.” Clearly, I would need more info, but we went with it for the remainder of that vacation.
Turns out, of course, it cost a lot more than $500.
After determining the date, I gave up my plans to run a half-marathon in Chicago with my sister on that same weekend. We went back and forth about making it a family vacation or not. Eventually deciding we would just send him. My mother and I (because she is clearly where I get my awesome from) each got Steven lessons for his birthday and Christmas. I still didn’t quite understand how golf was about to take over our lives.
I started coordinating with Morgan via paypal to make the payments. I would constantly find THP up on the computer and more than once scrolled through whatever post was up. One day Steven was mentioning how bummed he was that I wasn’t going with him. So then I thought I’d make it a surprise. This was January probably. My ‘surprise’ lasted maybe two weeks. Within that time I had talked to Mike Dean and Freddie about lodging, etc. They were both really kind and helpful.
Golf slowly started becoming more prevalent in our lives. We were now budgeting for it and compromising on how many Saturdays he could spend at the course. When Steven took his first night shift, I was actually glad. He was able to golf frequently without taking away from family time. Call me crazy, but I like to spend time as a family and I don’t ever want to take it forgranted that we’ll have tons of time to do so. In fact, Steven even convinced me to go for a twilight membership at the local country club. He was quite convincing, and it was fiscally a good deal.
Then I switched jobs and school let out for the summer and things were tight. Money was tight, time was tight. My patience for golf was gone. I didn’t want to hear about it, I didn’t want to see THP up in the back ground and that darned groupme app was quickly driving me crazy. I tried to understand, really, but I just couldn’t. The final straw was another 5 weeks of night shift. Quite possible the worst five weeks in our marriage. (And we’ve been through quite a few deployments.) Golf was clearly the first priority, and I did not like it.
Once Steven went on leave, life was so much more relaxed. We were going on vacation. Luckily the golf bag was checked free of charge and the clubs made it from Tucson to Richmond safe and sound. (Did I mention I had bought him ‘The Stick’? Yes, I am awesome.) Steven played a practice round and then we headed down to Myrtle Beach. I’ll admit, I was a little nervous. He’d been talking to these guys for months. I knew there wouldn’t be many wives there. I had even read a thread, legitimately after joining THP, about why you shouldn’t bring your wife. I had plans of waving him off at the tee box and then reading and drinking wine while lounging at the pool
We arrived at True Blue on Wednesday evening and met Donne and a few others. Let me mention at this point that I forgot how humid it could be. Steven swore he watched my hair curl Wednesday evening. We went out for a late dinner, and totally overwhelmed a local restaurant. I met a few people and had a few short conversations.
Thursday the boys had a practice round. I went food shopping and stocked the fridge. Then for a sweaty run and then met up with a friend in Myrtle Beach. I picked the boys up from the range about 4:30. They were sweaty messes. We decided to stay in for dinner and Adam volunteered to pick up pizza on his way back from the store. They boys had gotten their clothes from their respective sponsors and I was treated to a fashion show.
They were up early Friday morning, it was like kids on Christmas morning. Or like Steven on Christmas morning as an adult. Luckily, it was a late start at 9, so I was able to get in an early and slightly less sweaty run that the previous day. Steven had bought me an outfit from Callaway, his sponsor, for my birthday so I wore that on Friday. The clubhouse was packed with guys waiting for the green light. When it came, I let them all go first, for fear of being trampled. It was an amazing site to see. I’m really not sure words can do it justice. Forty guys in complete awe of what was in front of them. Smiling like nothing I’ve ever seen before.
Pictures were taken, clubs were tested out. Volunteers were amazing this day. They were everywhere when you needed them and never in the way. Those guys were a testament to the brotherhood of THP. Between Donne and I we were able to drag Steven away from the driving range. I forced a PBJ sandwich down his throat and dumped him back at the clubhouse for 9 rounds that afternoon. Then I had a late lunch with another girlfriend at the Dead Dog Saloon. It poured one hole into that round.
Friday evening we went to dinner with everyone else. I was completely in the dark as to who was who and what had been going down over the past day. But the friendships were evident and heartwarming. I know, it’s weird to have such close friendships with people you have only met online, but I also know how strong those bonds can be. I have an internet group of running mom friends and we are the same way as you guys. That was one part of this I really did get prior to attending. The match-ups were announced and I was a bit worried, as Steven was sure it would not be good for him.
Saturday – no joke, again I was planning on seeing him off and then hitting the pool. Adam’s dad, Bill, was also in attendance so he took them down early. I showed up and was able to get a cart to follow them out to the 10[SUP]th[/SUP] tee. I stayed with them for 9 holes. It was interesting at times, but felt a little slow-moving. I now know that was due to the format. So I enjoyed the view, drove the cart, and started on a book. I only stayed out for 9 holes.
I then sat on my screened in porch overlooking the 17[SUP]th[/SUP] green and watched the live update thread. Then I decided that was stupid and went out to Caledonia to try to find Steven. I was also able to follow Donne and Steven on their second match. This one was way fun! Alternating shot made it go quicker. The course at Caledonia was so beautiful. Spanish moss, flowers, so much green!
After rescuing my husband from lots of sweaty man hugs, we showered and changed for dinner again.
Sunday was a LONG day. It was fun, I saw the front nine of True Blue, which I had skipped the previous day. Steven played well and Matt played well, and that was that. After 11 holes, we went back to the clubhouse and were ready to watch people roll in. John and Trevor came by and suggested we go back out and cheer on some teammates. Foolishly, I let Steven drive the cart. We were able to see Donne as he was four up through 14. Then we saw Adam and Henri come through. And we were even fortunate enough to see Cookie’s hole-in-one. Which was an amazing moment to witness.
We raced Donne into the 18[SUP]th[/SUP] and were prepared to watch him and others finish up. I snagged some beers and we settled in. It was such a great site to witness. The sportsmanship, the camaraderie. These guys really did care more about each other than winning. Or at least the same. After each pairing finished, there were more sweaty man hugs and a few tears ….. Donne.
We had a great and relaxing dinner Sunday evening (after a nap!) and I was sad to say goodbye to these guys. They made me feel welcome from the beginning and I am so very glad I was able to attend.
So …. Things I learned:
1. This really was a huge deal, and I wish I had supported Steven better in it from the get go.
2. THP events are good for the soul. I truly hope we can do another one soon.
3. Golf isn’t horrible. In fact, its kind of fun. But seems complicated.
4. Golf clothes are cute. I just bought a new shirt today, actually.
5. There are way worse things in life than sharing your husband with golf.
2014-07-27%2011.45.00.jpg

Lot of awesome recaps here, but PW yours is one of the best. Great recap!

First, it seems appropriate to explain that my approach to this recap is to start at the beginning and take it all the way up to the present. I will be brief, but to be honest, I can get a little like Donne in that when things start, they just sort of flow sometimes.
My Morgan Cup Journey Begins:
My journey started a little over a year ago. The 2013 recaps were up and the footage had just been edited and put out there. I made a post about my thoughts and what it meant to me as a community member here. I had stated that I had to know how I would handle something like that and wrote words to the effect of “I must know.”. It was at that point that I decided to throw my hat into the ring and see if I could make a team in 2014. Fast forward to contest time. To be honest, I don’t even know how many I entered. Some of them I missed because I was a newb with social media or didn’t feel I could pull off what was being asked. Then the Bridgestone tweet of Why you should be picked. Because Real Innovative Design Gives Every Serious THP’r Obvious New Enthusiasm. I thought is was clever and would get some looks, but nothing special. To be honest, I didn’t present it the best and I don’t think some understood what I was doing until Dance_Business pointed it out. Anyway, I moved on and just kept trying. On December 21[SUP]st[/SUP] im sick as a dog, work is really tough after moving into a new 1 million square foot facility and we are having logistic issues. The Company Christmas party is in a couple of hours and I’m not feeling it. It’s already pretty dark outside and things are just dull. I decided to click over to THP and see what was going on. I had’nt even thought about an announcement. Before I even got the browser open, I see a text from Tazz. He says something like “Congrats dude!” and I’m like WTH is this? Then I see the Bridgestone thread welcoming the next two staffers. Could it be? Tazz texted me congrats…. Click…..I see my tweet and F-bombs start flying along with Holy S#!t and a bunch of other stuff I cant remember. Two guys come running over to my office to see if I had finally lost it and I’m jumping around like I got ants in my pants saying “I made it! Holy crap, I made it!” I spent the remainder of the day telling them about the Morgan Cup and that I was going to be IN IT! We play golf once or twice a week after work, so they knew how cool this was. I raced home and picked up my wife for the Christmas Party and off we went. That night I had a FEW cocktails and was on cloud nine. She drove home and I stayed up into the wee hours in the thread. That’s when it all began for me. The next day I started to develop a plan of attack in order to prepare as best I could.

The Journey:
This has been a very rewarding process and journey this year. I have made no secret about what THP means to me. I don’t keep a lot of friends because I have pretty high standards and expectations. Its human nature to disappoint and be disappointed, so if you limit your exposure then you limit your risk right? Finding THP at a time when I was returning to golf was awesome. There were so many knowledgeable and helpful people around this place that it was fun seeking out information. The biggest thing I took away in my first year was that golf was supposed to be fun. When I played previously, I took myself way too seriously and frankly, I’m not good enough to be that serious. Golf is so much more enjoyable when I play it this way. Sure, I slip back into being too serious from time to time, but somebody here always seems to snap me out of it. Every single one of you has had a positive impact on me in one way or another. That’s what friends do and that makes it official…..I now have a lot of friends!

Some selfless acts by friends on this journey include:
T2Grn18 – Kevin sends me a PM not long after being selected by Bridgestone. He tells me that he will send me some DPC heads to try if I could get them shafted. I sent him a note back and was like “Dude, you don’t even know me. You sure you want to do that.” He writes back it true Kevin style something to the effect of “I said it didn’t I.” or something close to that. Kevin, friend….thank you so much for the loan. You are pretty cool for a swabbie.

SPosey – In Dallas at the Adams event, Shane hands me his J40 gap wedge in black oxide while we are waiting for all of the groups to go off number one. We are just messing around on the back tee box playing chipping games and I simply can’t miss. After the event, I’m headed out and saying my goodbyes and Shane tells me to follow him. We head out to the parking lot and he pulls out that wedge and tells me to take it with me and do well in the Morgan Cup! Shane, thank you so much for the gift and for listening to me ramble one night driving down the road on business after the “fitting”.

#Cookie – At this same event Cookie lets me use some Bridgestone Gear that belonged to his dad too. You are one of the first guys I sort of bonded with on THP and I am grateful for your friendship Michael.

Bullfrog – Early in the year Bullfrog comes to an unofficial gathering in North Alabama on the RTJ Golf trail and on the range lets me hit his J40 Driver. 2 swings and I was hooked. We played 36 that day and he let me use that driver the entire time. Later he told me that I was crazy if I used any other shaft than the PX 5.5 (I had been considering going to 5.0 at the time). I got two words for ya Jeremiah…..Fuji….Fuel! Game changer for me buddy! Thank you for giving me my first taste of a J-40 driver.

DCBrad – Sends me a J40 Hybrid and tells me to wear the face off the thing. More on Brad later. Thank you buddy.

Jman – Offers up a couple of hybrids for practice as well and when I told him I would get them back to him whenever he needed them, he says that I had misunderstood him that they for me to keep. Dude! That was so awesome and as promised, I’m paying it forward.

These amazing gestures are what friends do and they mean the world to me. We all see gestures like this daily on THP though. I mean who doesn’t know of the exploits of Santa Choe? The genuine respect and desire to see others succeed here is astounding and hard to explain to others who don’t regularly participate here in the forums.
I had some grand plans for this part of my recap but it didn’t come out like I wanted it to so I am going to take another stab at it. Next up….Team Hackers. Sorry for the rambling pace of this. I kinda want to say a lot of things………..

Rebecca (PaladinWife), you are absolutely a member of Team Hackers. I will leave it at that for now, until Steven makes you read the remainder of the recap I have yet to write.

Wow Rebecca...best spousal recap ever. Love your list of things you learned and hoping you guys can make another together in the future

Rebecca that was incredible. Thank you for sharing from your perspective. And thank you for being a part of the final Morgan Cup.

Rebecca, it was a pleasure to meet you. Steven (do you call him that when he is in trouble?) and I always took our group me conversations in a military direction and sometimes I could almost see the others rolling their eyes :act-up: I'm glad you were there and got to see the other Brotherhood Steve is a member of. Oh, and from the bottom of my heart, Thank YOU for YOUR service to our country. Hopefully, you guys get orders back East soon and we can do this a lot more!

JM

That was an amazing recap Rebecca. I will have to let my wife read it before she goes down with me to the Bridgestone Championship in Sept.

Mojo, that was a great read brother. It's been a real treat becoming friends with you through this process. I've got more coming later on you as well.

Thanks for sharing that Rebecca! You looked like you were having a blast over the course of the week and that was fun to see!

Recap Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that Rebecca. Very well written, it flowed nicely and gave us a glimpse into the other side. I loved the way be presented it to you "I got selected for this golf thing"

I envy all you guys that have wives/significant others that get it and either made the trip or helped and encouraged you along the way. You are very fortunate.

Last edited:
Rebecca thanks for taking the time to provide the view from the significant other side of the ball. It was a pleasure meeting you and was evident that Steve appreciated and needed you to be there.

Back