What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Morgan Cup hangover score wise for me today. Overall I struck the ball well and minus two poor club selections I would have shot a PB. I ended up with a 38 with a penalty on nine. 6/7 FIR 6/9 GIR 17 Putts.

No Morgan Cup hangover score wise for me today. Overall I struck the ball well and minus two poor club selections I would have shot a PB. I ended up with a 38 with a penalty on nine. 6/7 FIR 6/9 GIR 17 Putts.
That's solid golf!

Played in a 4 man scramble for Hospice of Spokane charity yesterday.
We shot 49 and still lost by 13 strokes. Gimmick cards you could buy for more charity donations did us in.
We all bought one, but when we heard that the winning team bought 3 each, we new how we lost.
It was a fun tourney for a fantastic cause and I will be back next year to support them.

Wait the winning team shot a 36? In 18 holes?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Had a great round with my best friends for my bachelor party. Everyone played exceptionally well on a course that none of us had played before. I went 40/43 for an 83.

Best part was that my entire group of 8 played incredibly well. The low was a 77 which featured a birdie, birdie, eagle stretch. And the high was an 88, yep we all kept it under 90 and one friend had a new PB that was 6 strokes under his cap. It was an epic day!

73 +2. Didn't hit the ball that great but made up for it with some nice chipping and pitching. Made some dumb bogeys when I had a wedge in my hand. One three putt. Hit my 3 and 5 wood off the tee well.

35/42-77. Hit the driver like Tiger today, but was able to recover.

Matchplay (clubchampionships, 3rd round) today. Won 3&2.

On the 5th I hit two balls OB, on the 6th I didn't even make it to the ladies tee.. But in the end I won so it's all good :p

After shooting a 97 and 92 right after a 79 and 81, I was super stoked to pull off a 43-41/84 today.
I feel like whatever I forgot how to do overnight is coming back. Oh, and I switched back to the mFGP, which I think will stay now.
I only hit 3 fwy and 3 grns, so I'll take it. Scrambling ftw.

Had a tough one today. I played a new course that I've never seen before (Stoneridge Golf Club in Stillwater, MN). An absolutely beautiful track but it played tough today. And, I don't know if it was the humidity or just me but the ball did not want to fly through the air today. My normal distances were all off at least 10 yds and even up to 20 yds on the woods/hybrids. The greens were crazy fast, so my putting wasn't great. And, once again, I struggled to hit the driver today. Had to finally bag it after the front and go with my 3W for the rest of the day.

Humidity killed me today also. Also the grass was wet so the club would slide a little through impact. Inconsistent distances.

46/44=90 from the blues at a course that my PR was 99 from the whites. I am now trending to 16.9 from 17.4. Now if I could only figure out my hook off the tee. Irons and putting weren't bad. I think the humidity played a part but I just wasn't super crisp with everything.

After shooting a 97 and 92 right after a 79 and 81, I was super stoked to pull off a 43-41/84 today.
I feel like whatever I forgot how to do overnight is coming back. Oh, and I switched back to the mFGP, which I think will stay now.

This game can drive you nutz...ha! Good round!

New personal course record 89 at the most challenging course I play consistently. The putter is still hot but not much else was today...

7eda7ane.jpg

Last edited:
New personal best 89 at the most challenging course I play consistently. The putter is still hot but not much else was today...

7eda7ane.jpg
Congrats on the pb

Rough day recovering from the sinus infection. Just didn't have much energy but managed an 82. Bertha was not working today nor was my short game. Still had fun playing another round with Bobby (Intimidator2007) as he just doesn't let anything get to him. He just enjoys the game and it's refreshing.

37 - 40 -77. Birdied #1 then hardly sniffed one the rest of the day.

Rough day recovering from the sinus infection. Just didn't have much energy but managed an 82. Bertha was not working today nor was my short game. Still had fun playing another round with Bobby (Intimidator2007) as he just doesn't let anything get to him. He just enjoys the game and it's refreshing.
Had a blast today again Rancey , Thanks for another invite. I shot an 89 with 3 blow up holes , (stupid bunker ate my ball ) and a couple bad drives off the box killed any chance I had to shooting a low 80 with ya' Oh' and those 3 jacks didn't help either . I Loved that golf course and will be back many,many times !

Way to bounce back Sean !

What did you shoot today?

I shot 86 on a course I'd never seen before. Pretty disappointing considering how well I drove the ball. I had a bunch of three putts

Shot a 41 on the front and the back got rained (thundered out) played the front with it coming down pretty good. First time at the course. One of the tightest courses I have played in the Carolina's

91 at my course with Baldguy, TexasBubba & his friend. We had a little match play going on, I had Josh down 5-1 at one point but let him square it up. We did take it to the last hole though.

Don't know and really don't care. Going to the rant thread to talk about this round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back