2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Can't wait to see who's number three in victory for THP.

I think its about time to kick off another contest. Team #BasementDweller needs more players to join #Cookie & LordByron
Another thing to get all hyped about. Our Philly thread is blowing up and now this I'll need to take the next 3 days off.

Great at it tomorrow. Have a tornament at club, as side action our foursome is also playing a ? game also to test the nerves even more.

Bring it! Can't get here soon enough.

Bring it! Can't get here soon enough.

With the strives you've made with your game, #Buzzsaw, a Lord, and MikeG "Swagger" would be a great start for Team THP.

I think its about time to kick off another contest. Team #BasementDweller needs more players to join #Cookie & LordByron
Sounds like a good plan to me!

Lots of talk and excitement about #TheGrandaddy in Myrtle this past weekend. Glad to see another contest rolling around.

Predictions:

# either gets Canaslapped or Bafflered.

Dare you to prove me wrong Chad!!
Post of the thread? I think so.

Bring on the second contest!

Love seeing all the excitement for this one, I know you'll all do Cookie and THP proud!

Consider my interest piqued

New contest? Heyo, here we go.

Yes please

Maybe seeing someone else win will make it all seem more real...still in disbelief. Cookie I ordered the welcome mat for the basement! Can't wait to meet #3!

I will retire the "luckiest man" avatar as well after the new "luckiest man" is chosen!

I LOVE IT!
Pass on the avatar, to each new contestant.

I am working hard to be the best golfer that I can be. Not sure if I will be what is looked for, but it has been said do the work now in case you get in, not trying to catch up because you got in.

The #ZooCrew are working, we have to work harder, the event deserves as much.

What will you do to prepare Today?
Tomorrow?

What is your plan for taking down the #ZooCrew?
Leave NO question that the work you do will be enough!

Can't wait for the next contest!

I lover hearing this event contests are starting again. Im excited.

Ready for the contest to begin! Just found I can get time off from work if selected!

Oh! This is just what I need to get over the post Morgan Cup blues. My mind is still back in Myrtle Beach, and I can't seem to get out of my funk. Time to enjoy the memories, but get focused on something else. The #Grandaddy fits the bill nicely.

Not gonna lie, I'm excited to see so many fired up for this next contest!

I'm with you v.man, post MC leaves that emptiness and the "what am I working towards" or "what's my next goal". While much different, this event fills that void and it's going to be one heck of a journey for the 8 participants and the forum as a whole.

Been a busy week since being back from MB and the Morgan Cup. Getting myself ready for the Gauntlet but the Granddaddy is right there in my field of view as well. Ready for the next contest and hopeful to gain a spot.

Ready to see what the next contest will be!

Now this is the best thing I have read all day !

Finally! I'm ready to deliver the boom in the desert!

Some bombs being dropped in here. I can't wait to try to get on team #basementdweller

I can't wait for another shot at it

Back