Golf manufacturers by state

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Most of us know where the club manufacturers are located, but what about all the other stuff? Does your state have a smaller company that produces accessories or some other connection to the golf industry? Who? Which state? I'll start.

Oregon -
Nike HQ
Adidas N. America HQ
Seamus head covers
ClicGear push carts
Leupold rangefinders

Ogio is here in Utah

Arizona is home to Ping, Boccieri, Krank, and True Linkswear

Something cool right in my back yard is this: http://www.golfknickers.com/Default.asp

I have never bought anything from them, but I've been tempted to FOREVER.
Man I'm not going to lie, I've been eyeing some of their stuff for years. I always said if I could get some game, I'd wear some of that stuff haha maybe someday but I really like that look

Orlimar Golf is owned by a golf store about 2 hours north of me in Flushing, MI.
Scratch Golf is HQ'd in Berkeley, MI, 45 minutes north of me as well.

California is certainly king. Something about aerospace engineers and climate.

California is certainly king. Something about aerospace engineers and climate.

70 and sunny 300 days a year makes for good golf weather lol

Iowa has Standard Golf, a company that many of you know but don't realize. They make many ballwashers, flagsticks, tee markers, etc.

Orlimar Golf is owned by a golf store about 2 hours north of me in Flushing, MI.
Scratch Golf is HQ'd in Berkeley, MI, 45 minutes north of me as well.
There is also a company called Winston Collection from Birmingham(I believe), that makes leather goods, like headcovers and bag tags.

Here in Georgia E Z Go golf carts are made in Augusta as well as Bridgestone/Precept golf balls in Covington. A small company named Big Oak Putters in located in Thomasville. http://www.no3jacks.com/index.html

Titleist here in MA right in my backyard. It's almost considered sacrilege not to play their balls or wear their gear around here :)

Oncore Golf which makes the golf balls with the hollow metal core is within a mile of my office in Buffalo, NY. Keep meaning to take a walk down and check them out.

Wilson and Tour Edge

We got squat... Except a small local producer called prairie golf.

Sounds like a dare, russtopher!:alien:

Dont forget Bettinardi

I knew there was a third dangit. All this time and I've never been to Studio B. It's like two hours away.

Does 3M count?

Golf manufacturers by state

Texas:

SCOR golf
Adams Golf
Best Grips
Nike (Oven)
Hogan Golf (in collaboration with SCOR)
Machine Putters (I believe....)

Likely more I'm either forgetting or not aware of.

Last edited:
Man I'm not going to lie, I've been eyeing some of their stuff for years. I always said if I could get some game, I'd wear some of that stuff haha maybe someday but I really like that look
I keep telling myself I'm going to lose 50 pounds.....

It's one thing to look like an @$$hole; another to look like a fat @$$hole.

I keep telling myself I'm going to lose 50 pounds.....

It's one thing to look like an @$$hole; another to look like a fat @$$hole.
Lol!!! Don't be so hard on yourself brotha

All I can think of for Ohiotopia is Golfworks...

For Washington
Cutter and Buck is in Seattle
Areotech Shafts is in Bellingham

Back