2014 World Golf Championships-Bridgestone Invitational

Um....what just happened?

And that's how the Tiger crumbles. Just an incredible display of terrible golf right now. #FF

Maybe he needs some #Wedgucation

This is getting stupid. Even Bubba is avoiding eye contact with Tiger.

Hey! Kuch!!

You want to know why golfers don't fear him anymore? Today says it all.

Hard to watch

Time for an injury withdraw Tiger. I won't hold it against you.

I seriously sat here in shock at that shot.
His body language is horrible. 5 holes in and he is playing like he is finishing up the round.

This may be the worst I've seen tiger hit the ball.

How can anyone argue to put Tiger on the Ryder Cup team right now? This is just awful to watch, he is lost out there.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Does the gallery get bigger or smaller now?

I say bigger...people always want to see the crash in a NASCAR race.

#FSquared should be trending.
Fire Foley

I dont want to hear about hte back injury anymore. He has been under par since that time on the course.
He says his back is fine, who am I to say that its not and that is the reason.
His game has been lost this entire season and while injuries play a role, we are talking about arguably the greatest ever and even before the injury, we were thinking less about Tiger vs the field and more about Tiger vs the cut line.
Just out of curiosity and maybe this is for another thread. But say he does fire Foley - who could he turn to for help?

Would his ego allow him to go back to Harmon or Haney?

#FSquared should be trending.
Fire Foley

I dont want to hear about hte back injury anymore. He has been under par since that time on the course.
He says his back is fine, who am I to say that its not and that is the reason.
His game has been lost this entire season and while injuries play a role, we are talking about arguably the greatest ever and even before the injury, we were thinking less about Tiger vs the field and more about Tiger vs the cut line.

I've been saying this and people point to last year's wins, but you can't selectively pick the portion of his game under Foley to talk about. I agree with you completely, you have possibly the greatest golfer ever and he looks like he is lost. This is awful. He seriously needs to part with Foley and figure something else out.

Time for an injury withdraw Tiger. I won't hold it against you.

I will. :alien:

Time to suck it up and finish, then face the media like a man.

Just out of curiosity and maybe this is for another thread. But say he does fire Foley - who could he turn to for help?

Would his ego allow him to go back to Harmon or Haney?

There are thousands of great teachers. If he is rebuilding because of the injuries anyway, its the perfect time to do so.

kinda reminds me of Duval a bit, #1 in the world, slipped some (young tiger on the scene), back injury, game is lost

Thankfully it is off air for a while, the leaders will be on or teeing off soon when it comes back on. This has been brutal to watch.

**** there's the back. He can't even pick up the tee

**** there's the back. He can't even pick up the tee

I'm not seeing this as coverage changed, but if so, that's convenient.

Thankfully it is off air for a while, the leaders will be on or teeing off soon when it comes back on. This has been brutal to watch.

Agreed, it was like a bad car wreck. I hated to watch but couldn't look away. Turning the PS4 on and will tune back in at 3.

I'm not seeing this as coverage changed, but if so, that's convenient.
I'm watching the featured group online. He hit a nice tee shot but you could tell immediately that it hurt a lot. His face said it all

And there's the withdrawal

And into the cart he goes. Yikes.

Back