THP Divot Repair Tool by Evolve Golf

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
As most might already know, the THP store features Epoch Tees by Evolve Golf). We absolutely love these tees, and think they are hands down the best on the market. They are practically indestructible, have a great system for adjusting the height to know exactly where to tee up your ball, and best of all they have the THP logo. :smile:

Well, now the first 100 people to buy a box of these Epoch S-3 THP Tees, you will receive one of these brand new Epoch Divot Repair Tools. This is a new product for them, and from what we have seen so far it's made from that same durable plastic as the tees, making this a very sturdy tool. We also found that it makes a nice club holder when you are on the green, so you don't have to get your grips wet in the morning dew.

i-DmchrWv-XL.jpg

I guess I needed another box of tees. Boom!

nice little perk.

I do need more tees......The best part is? It says THP on it. Sign me up.

As most might already know, the THP store features Epoch Tees by Evolve Golf). We absolutely love these tees, and think they are hands down the best on the market. They are practically indestructible, have a great system for adjusting the height to know exactly where to tee up your ball, and best of all they have the THP logo. :smile:

Well, now the first 100 people to buy a box of these Epoch S-3 THP Tees, you will receive one of these brand new Epoch Divot Repair Tools. This is a new product for them, and from what we have seen so far it's made from that same durable plastic as the tees, making this a very sturdy tool. We also found that it makes a nice club holder when you are on the green, so you don't have to get your grips wet in the morning dew.

i-DmchrWv-XL.jpg

Oh this is the worst! A nice morning but having to set a club on the green with all the dew getting on the handle. This has me sold already...

Twist my darn arm.

I'm up to three boxes of Epoch tees. But I'm also up to one THP Epoch repair tool. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

Nice. Guess I should have waited an extra week to order my tees.

Oh man! I just ordered tees when I got my Hamburger Headcover!

I'm sold....2 more boxes ordered.

Can you post a picture of the tool showing it from another angle?

Nice, I really like the club holder aspect!

I've got a repair tool like this and they're awesome! :)

i-DmchrWv-XL.jpg

Never hurts to have more tees. Count me in!

My order has been placed!

What a nice added benefit to tee acquisition!!!

I see a lot of guys use a simple tee to repair their divots, so I'd think this type of tool would be right up their alley.

Really, really stupid question as I haven't purchased tees in years... but is a standard tee you'd grab near the starter the 2.75?

Got my order in as well. I was sold when you told me my grips wouldn't have to get wet anymore.

Very Cool I don't need more tees i already have 4 boxes

Can you post a picture of the tool showing it from another angle?

What other angles would you like? There isn't anything on the back, it looks exactly the same as the front, minus the logo.

Really, really stupid question as I haven't purchased tees in years... but is a standard tee you'd grab near the starter the 2.75?

I am not 100% sure on this, but I believe it's the 2.75" ones.

A side view would be great. All of the photos that I've seen are from the front so I guess I'm missing the depth thing. Is it curved or flat?

What other angles would you like? There isn't anything on the back, it looks exactly the same as the front, minus the logo.

Might need to pull the trigger on this, though I don't need more tees...but eventually I will! Plus, I might need to get a THP towel while I'm in there, too. hummmm

Order placed!! More tees coming my way

Back