Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a different shaft for my BB. I don't know if the shaft would help but im not sure it gives me much more distance than my r11s. I could be wrong though but it seams like a good ponder any way. My wife is all ready at me for having two sets of clubs haha.

Any shafts in mind?

Couldnt handle all of the loft, could you James? Hehe

Man, I tried to make that bastard work SO MUCH because I enjoy so much about it. Looks badass, sounds badass, awesome on the nuts, but it was so far behind the last two days on my misses compared to the same miss on the other three it wasn't even funny.

Man, I tried to make that bastard work SO MUCH because I enjoy so much about it. Looks badass, sounds badass, awesome on the nuts, but it was so far behind the last two days on my misses compared to the same miss on the other three it wasn't even funny.

No doubt about it dude, the misses are brutal.

Glad I was able to find the center of the face more often than not in Myrtle.

Pondering a different shaft for my BB. I don't know if the shaft would help but im not sure it gives me much more distance than my r11s. I could be wrong though but it seams like a good ponder any way. My wife is all ready at me for having two sets of clubs haha.
Thinking higher launching? ? What * is the driver

No doubt about it dude, the misses are brutal.

Glad I was able to find the center of the face more often than not in Myrtle.

You play it well dude, it was fun as hell to see.

Ugh. What a day figuring out the driver situation.

Bio won, Bertha was second, XTD is third and just too fade biased, and then there was SLDR which I won't comment on to not rile the inmates.

Bertha is getting the Chrome and another run at it Friday though.

I'm selfishly hoping that chrome is in the Bertha and at the bear trap. I want to try that shaft in a bad way

all that talk about graphite has me pondering, and I cant really demo anything up here, where should I look for a good cheap experiment? regular or stiff doesnt really matter as i am right in the middle, mid to high launching

all that talk about graphite has me pondering, and I cant really demo anything up here, where should I look for a good cheap experiment? regular or stiff doesnt really matter as i am right in the middle, mid to high launching

That is a tough one. There are so many great options. But they are very different across the board and prices all over the map.

Ugh. What a day figuring out the driver situation.

Bio won, Bertha was second, XTD is third and just too fade biased, and then there was SLDR which I won't comment on to not rile the inmates.

Bertha is getting the Chrome and another run at it Friday though.

M3 didn't make it into the contest?

441 soooo many super options in graphite, I have hit everything but the MCL and if they perform as well or better than my recoils I'd be astonished.

I really enjoyed the recoils over the weekend in MB. They just have the light feeling but strong as hell

The lightness of my 110's keeps me smooth/fluid and the F5 handles oh so beautifully from 4i-pw I know exactly what to expect from them

I don't know why but all I want right now is an Odyssey Protype Tour #2 putter right now. Not even close to the newest line but the protype tour putters look so clean and classic and the milled face feels so incredible to me. I have the #9 and putt really well with it. Want to add the #2 to my collection now

I don't know why but all I want right now is an Odyssey Protype Tour #2 putter right now. Not even close to the newest line but the protype tour putters look so clean and classic and the milled face feels so incredible to me. I have the #9 and putt really well with it. Want to add the #2 to my collection now

Its a solid looking putter dude, I don't blame you at all for eyeballing and pondering it.

Pondering the Nike Covert 2.0 driver very hard right now. Will try it with the Kk stock shaft but also want to get an old trusty green aldila NV green 65 g shaft. Wish I could find it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Any shafts in mind?

To be honest with you I have no idea. I am in no way a shaft guru, do you recommend any? My ss the last time I was on a monitor was average 104-105. Im probably just dreaming any way, I cant afford those good shafts.

Thinking higher launching? ? What * is the driver

It is a 9° head but I have upped it +1° so its playing at 10°.

Eff it, I'll say it again.

I ponder graphite iron shafts. To get what I seek, I think I'm going to have to go this way eventually no matter what with some of the Recoil (NON PROTO)/MCI like options.

But, I'm CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAP.

I ponder graphite iron shafts. To get what I seek, I think I'm going to have to go this way eventually no matter what with some of the Recoil (NON PROTO)/MCI like options.

I still dream of C Kua iron shafts.

Bust out the ol trade bait

I've still only swing those I think a total of 4 swings.

Hahahaha, nah, I don't need them. But dammit I want them.

Missing out dude. Stout and light.

What flex would you play in the Recoils?

441 soooo many super options in graphite, I have hit everything but the MCL and if they perform as well or better than my recoils I'd be astonished.

The lightness of my 110's keeps me smooth/fluid and the F5 handles oh so beautifully from 4i-pw I know exactly what to expect from them
Good to see those recoils working out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back