What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered 50
sixron Z-star golf balls on ebay
25$!!!

kSiV4bB.jpg
[/IMG]

Picked up this Callaway Optiforce 460 last week off of Global Golf for $99. Just came in today so I broke it in a little bit.

Last edited:
kSiV4bB.jpg
[/IMG]

Picked up this Callaway Optiforce 460 last week off of Global Golf for $99. Just came in today so I broke it in a little bit.

That a great deal

2015 Masters - 4 Wednesday practice round tickets

Congrats man! This is going to be amazing! So happy for you

Thanks man but I won't actually be using them.

I offered my practice tickets last year to DawgDaddy but they got rained out on Monday so I told him he would be making a return trip this year. Wednesday should make for one heck of a fun day out there!

Thanks man but I won't actually be using them.

I offered my practice tickets last year to DawgDaddy but they got rained out on Monday so I told him he would be making a return trip this year. Wednesday should make for one heck of a fun day out there!

Well that is a mighty generous thing. And another reason I love you my man

STX XForm1 (and another XForm3). Debated an XForm2 but it is heavy toe weighted and I don't think it would fit my game. Would have completed the set ... maybe if I can find one in a month or so, I'll grab it. Until then it will remain a ponder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GOt a call to sub in a league this afternoon then I cleaned out my golf bag... how many tees, ball markers, repair tools and balls must one carry around?

epoch tees from THP. Plan to use some and give some away to buddies. Only one other guy in our group plays them. Have been trying to convince others how great they are.

Apex Pros are bought, no more pondering left to do and I can finally put up the new sig (shamelessly modeled on Jlukes' awesome one)

Could not be more excited for the rest of the season :D

Apex Pros are bought, no more pondering left to do and I can finally put up the new sig (shamelessly modeled on Jlukes' awesome one)

It's a good looking setup. The Apex Pros have been game changers for a lot of folks. Enjoy them.

Just waiting on my LH Bio Cell Hosel Adapter from Cobra then this bad boy is going right into the Bio Cell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving the sig! Just reminded me I need to update mine!

Just picked up a TM Mini Driver 16 degree. Really looking for something a little shorter off the tee than I feel as comfortable with as my driver.

Just waiting on my LH Bio Cell Hosel Adapter from Cobra then this bad boy is going right into the Bio Cell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it! I have the exact same color scheme in my 910D2 (just a different adaptor).

Was lucky, ordered an Odyssey PGA Championship blade head cover today.

Didn't "buy", but part of a trade came in today.

DSC_0490_zpsc5be157c.jpg

DSC_0494_zpsb446cc54.jpg

She gets lime paintfill tonight, but she was a lot of fun on the course today. Lovin' me some site dot.

Picked up a Motore Speeder vc7.1 for so cheap I actually feel guilty. I'm quite happy with that haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back