2014 PGA Championship Contest & Thread - Custom Cobra Driver

I can only imagine how long it takes to comb through all these entries.

Go John Daly!

Pick is finally in. Went a different route. I'll take my chances with the field.

every pool at work i pick the same person i insist on being a bad weather and good weather fan. i sure hope he comes through finally

Well the guy I took is 100/1, so I guess there is a chance

Well I picked Rory too. Thanks for the contest!

Entry in. See if my Alma mater can pull it off.

That has to be one of the best looking drivers I have ever seen.

Got my entry in, and did NOT go with Rory. We'll see.

Pick is in, will be interesting to see how things go. Thanks again THP for this

Don't know how I missed this till now. Sweet contest. Thank you for doing this! got my pick in. Good luck all!

Just entered, Thank you THP for another awesome contest with equally awesome prize.

There are so many people I'd like to see win the PGA that I really hope a majorless player gets it: Donald, Sergio, Blixt, Fowler, Spieth, Bjorn, Luiten, Westwood, Kuchar, Dubuisson... I have a lot of guys to cheer this weekend :smile:

I'm in, great looking driver! This will keep me a little more interested in the tournament this weekend.

Pick is in. Out of town this weekend, so I'll have a hard time following along.

On the shuttle to the PGA!

Pick is in. We'll see if Rors can avoid the ATL jinx.

About 40 minutes to get those picks in!

Hard to believe Rory was not the #1 picked player. Pretty shocking.

Haha the 441 method will not pay off

Is it fowler? It has to be fowler. Are you going to say if I guess right?

Man Cabrera just murders the ball and doesn't even look like he's trying...

Man Cabrera just murders the ball and doesn't even look like he's trying...

I think you'll see a ton of effortless power today dude. It's really remarkable. I alway like sitting on the range watching the pros work it out

I thought Rickies new swing looked good on tv, it looks amazing in person.

I think you'll see a ton of effortless power today dude. It's really remarkable. I alway like sitting on the range watching the pros work it out

That is truly the first time I have seen Cabrera in person swing a club. I always thought on tv it looked like he put a ton effort in the swing, in person if was so different. Some guys you can tell they are putting some effort in, but the acceleration in the second half of his swing from his lag was unreal to see.

Back