What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/47 for a 90. Had two triples and two doubles, otherwise played some pretty consistent bogey golf. Chipping was good but putting was just OK - very inconsistent with anything outside 4ft. Ball striking wasn't very solid but driving was good. Can't complain about the fact that I feel like I could have scored a lot better but still shot my second best round ever. Things are definitely moving in the right direction.

Turn and turn brother! It'll come around.

Thanks bro...I'm pull hooking anything longer than a wedge.... Yet I'm hitting driver and 3w well, it's gotta be mental

Thanks bro...I'm pull hooking anything longer than a wedge.... Yet I'm hitting driver and 3w well, it's gotta be mental

Thats all this game ever is buddy. Its a fickle beast.

I never was comfortable on some tee shots, but it was a $$ game & the gambler in me couldn't say no.

Remind me if we play for
Money to tip it out lol. Actually I don't play for money. But a beer or 6 is ok

Remind me if we play for
Money to tip it out lol. Actually I don't play for money. But a beer or 6 is ok

We can work loser buys lunch deal :)

Much better day today, shot 41 39 80, hit the ball really well, missed a few short putts for par, but I will take it

MEH, had a very weird round. Couldn't control the drive and was hitting trick shot from the woods all day.

UHf5hv.png

Played well today in the rain and a soaked course. Played from 6300 but it felt a lot longer with no rollout. Shot a 41/37. I need to get used to the longer distance I am seeing with my irons I overshot a TON of greens on the front. Flying the green with an AW from 120 isn't something I am used to, but sort of figured it out on the back. Driver was a little hooky today, but irons and putter saved me. Great round for me all in all

Took a step back today, shooting 46/44 for a 90. Course was pretty nice and long - about 6700 yards.

Started off the round going -1 after 3 holes, but I couldn't keep the consistency. Struggled getting of the tee for a couple of holes and it hurt me.

My irons, I felt like I was getting a few off the toe early and that is unusual for me. Made some adjustments on the back and it got better.

Was so-so with the 5 wood and driver, but was hitting the 3 wood really well. Problem was there were a ton of dog legs and most of them took the 3 wood out of my hands. Actually hit driver only about 4 times today as well. A lot of 5 iron off the tee.

Shouldn't really be surprised at the soso play today - hadn't been able to touch the clubs since Monday because of a couple cuts on hands due to a fight with a shower curtain rod.

Need to hit the range a couple of times this week.

What did you shoot today?

28 for +1 on a 9 hole par 3 course where all the holes were between 95 and 130 yards. This is as close as I've ever come to playing level par on any type of course. All the short game work was really shining through today. #progress. (And still plenty of room for improvement)

51/46 for a 97 today down at Sudden Valley, a course that typically kicks my arse. Went in with no warm up, so had a rough front nine, but from hole 7 on I felt pretty darn good.

My 9 to 9 inconsistency bit me, again, today. Went 38/47. On the back, the driver got "hooky" and I started pushing most iron shots. Carded quad on 18 - that was the "icing".

My 9 to 9 inconsistency bit me, again, today. Went 38/47. On the back, the driver got "hooky" and I started pushing most iron shots. Carded quad on 18 - that was the "icing".

played with Rambler today and the man has talent. he will put it all together in one 18 hole round soon watched back to back birdies on 8 and 9 and he seemed to get a little wayward on the back but he had a handicap he had to play with me lol

i played well today went 41 and 39 and had the best round of the year for me a double on 16 and a couple of bogeys here and there. i think i started to run out of gas about 14 lol

i played well today went 41 and 39 and had the best round of the year for me a double on 16 and a couple of bogeys here and there. i think i started to run out of gas about 14 lol
You played well - nothing fancy, but you beat me and carded a season low. Gotta be happy with that.

Played with a few THPers today. What a good time. Did not play well on the front 9. The driver was a a complete an utter failure for me and got left in the bag after the 8th hole. After that, I played a very nice round.
I carded an 88. Shot a 48 on the front 9 and a 40 on the back. 3 putted the 18 that kept a 39 of the score card.

Shot a 74 (36-38) this afternoon playing with Flog. Just a fun afternoon altogether.

Struck the ball generally well. Sank a lot of putts on the front side, but burned a lot of edges on the back. Getting some of those to drop would have been a sub-par round. Fun to play.

Great round, Seth!

Shot a 77 ( 39-38) today with ATL.

Definitely didn't have my A game today as I struggled with pretty much everything. Always a blast to play with my buddy Seth though.. Take it to bridge

50-51 for 101. First time playing 18 and keeping score.

New irons were great, overall pretty happy ball striking. Really good wedge game today. Couldn't putt to save my life. Started fighting a slice off the tee and that cost me half a dozen strokes. Still, nice round and something to build off.

37 42 = 79

Teed off at 330 in the afternoon and the greens were extremely chewed up leading to a lot of putts that bounced offline.

Everything was clicking on the front but a couldn't get a damn birdie putt to drop. actually had 19 putts on the front and still only shot 1 over

On the back it was more of the same. Driver was solid but just couldn't get puts to drop. 6 over with 20 putts was very frustrating.

My ball striking is better than it's ever been but now it's just a matter of putting a complete round together.

I tried to sneak out this morning but got called to work on the 7th hole.
I was playing pretty decently and maybe looking at a sub 40 nine.
Everything was working (unfortunately phone included)

Through 7 I was at 33.

Shot a 77 ( 39-38) today with ATL.

Definitely didn't have my A game today as I struggled with pretty much everything. Always a blast to play with my buddy Seth though.. Take it to bridge

haha.

3W off the downslope of the fairway bunker, down the hill, across the bridge, over the hazard, 345 yards away.

Internet Golf realized in one swing.

Sometimes you just have to take it to the bridge.

38 for nine from the senior tees. For the first time since my June 20th surgery, I played with golf shoes on both feet rather than the walking boot on my left foot. I am a little sore tonight but it felt really good while I played. Could not walk the course or hit on radical lies, but my long game was substantially better today. Did not feel the putts well, but made enough saves to be encouraged. Will play again with my golf team in practice on Tuesday and that will give me a chance to gauge the situation in more depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back