What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No individual scores today. 3 buddies and I are playing in a Wounded Warriors outing at a local golf course. GREAT cause. We can never say "thank you" enough!

Ended up -5 which was "respectable." Winning team shot -13, they won 2 of the 4 closest to the pin holes, and 1 of 2 longest drives - they had to be super good!

Holy crap Ricky, 67 is legit!!! I'm not sure if I'm more impressed with that or the 14/14 fairways!

It was one of the best / strangest rounds of my life. I just couldn't miss. I got some good breaks and every just kind of came together. -3 67 Not a hard course but I will take it. I bogeyed the par 3 18th. 26 putts 14/14 FIR 8 GIR 3 birdies and my first Eagle ever.

ape4ebu8.jpg

Watch out Ricky because you might just be a sandbagger! :D jk Awesome round buddy :clapp:

dang Dev...congrats!

Great playing Dev!!!!

Finally joined up with the ladies group at Lane Creek for the first time today. I shot an 81 with 38 putts. I was hitting the ball so well but my putter let me down. I plan to start getting back out there on a regular basis. Had a blast.

This is coming from a woman that has played very little golf this year. I'm really proud of her and if she starts back on a regular schedule, no telling how low she can go. :clapp:

WOW Man that is Amazing!!!! Was this the same Ricky that I played against on Sunday???
It was one of the best / strangest rounds of my life. I just couldn't miss. I got some good breaks and every just kind of came together. -3 67 Not a hard course but I will take it. I bogeyed the par 3 18th. 26 putts 14/14 FIR 8 GIR 3 birdies and my first Eagle ever.

WOW Man that is Amazing!!!! Was this the same Ricky that I played against on Sunday???
Hahaha I hope that Ricky is still in SC. He sucked. Haha

ape4ebu8.jpg
Awesome round Ricky!!!!! Congrats dude.

Played some great golf tonight and the swing felt solid. Had two holes that messed me up, but ended up with a 46 at Lick Creek. Went 5/5/5/4/6/8/4/4/5-46 then for putts 2/2/2/2/3/2/1/2/2-18. Went 1/9 GIR and 4/9 FIR... If I just take out that darn blow up hole I could have played a low round.

You didn't suck man, you just were a little off. I think somewhere you transferred the Ricky power to me.
Hahaha I hope that Ricky is still in SC. He sucked. Haha

Nicely done Ricky!

ape4ebu8.jpg
Awesome round dude!! You are an animal.

Freaking Ricky going LOW! N ice round brother

WTG Ricky! That is some great shooting right there. Heck of a round!

99 at Falcon Ridge today. Had several snowmen and a couple of 7's.

Good course, but the sand traps were horrible. We have had a lot of rain though, so that was to be expected.

Such a great round Ricky! Congrats buddy!

ape4ebu8.jpg
Dan dude, that's awesome! ! have you thought of where you were last year at the CT invitational to now? Hard work works!

Shot an 88 today and hit 12/14 fairways with some great drives. Only 4 GIR though. Couldn't get my short game going today at all. Pin high on a par 5 in 2 and only missed the green by maybe 5 feet and completely screwed up the chip and missed the birdie. 3 double bogeys too. The one thing I'm glad about though is it seams like I've turned my blow up holes into doubles instead of triples.

Congrats, Ricky! Great round!

Played 9 after work with my buddy and shot a forty. Was a really relaxing round, just hitting an extra ball here and there and hitting a few from each other's drives for some extra practice. Been in a rough patch with the driver. Just not very accurate with it. All of my FIR were with the 3h. Irons were still solid as a rock, and kept me in the game. Made a nice birdie on #3, pitching to 5ft from 92yds and pouring in the putt. Im starting to get real confident in my short game. Not too bad for hitting the first tee cold.

Played 9 today and shot a 7 over par. Started with a par and then had 3 straight bogeys. I really blew up on 5 and 6 with two double bogeys. As a single I played through 2 groups on those holes and made myself look stupid by topping the ball and hitting a hosel rocket in the trees lol.

Once I got through I righted the ship with a three par finish. I was really satisfied with the short game and my putting. I let 2 birdie putts get away from me in what could have been a great round by my standards. Only one 3 putt today.

shot a 78 at my home course (helensville golf course), was going well until the 5th when a phantom storm rolled through covered the course and me) in hail and bucket loads of water - blew out over the rest of the front 9 while the course and i dried out, shot +6 on the front and rolled in +1 on the back

eru7u5eq.jpg

Probably my best round ever.

Back 9 was just so much fun! I need to work on GIRs though...and I leak a lot of tee shots to the right, even though they're still well playable... If I can eliminate those doubles, I'd be more than happy...

congrats on the PB olvr_vrmr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back