What do you do for a living?

Business consultant for Hospital Revenue Systems.

Product Support Engineer. I develop solutions to improve the customer service around specific products.

Have a new title - Business Development Manager, means added responsibilities, 3 new states to territory but no increase in pay. Whoo hoo!

Have a new title - Business Development Manager, means added responsibilities, 3 new states to territory but no increase in pay. Whoo hoo!

Sounds awesome...
And a lot more travel.

Congrats!?!

I do home loans for a living. Have been in the mortgage industry for 16+ years. My wife and I currently own a mortgage company and are working towards establishing it as a mortgage bank.

I do home loans for a living. Have been in the mortgage industry for 16+ years. My wife and I currently own a mortgage company and are working towards establishing it as a mortgage bank.

We have a house buying thread where you could really help some people out.

Teacher. Should be way better at golf.

We have a house buying thread where you could really help some people out.

I would be be more than happy to offer any help/advice to anyone regarding home lending. It is a very confusing process, and regrettably finding someone good and knowledgable is a bit difficult. Where is that thread located?

Custom home builder

Airline Captain. Not terribly exciting although I wouldn't change it for anything. At least as my kids get older I can play golf all week when I'm off. Almost there!

Never did get round to posting after all the paperwork was sorted, but I moved organisations in June and I am now a Senior Development Analyst for a hospital with responsibility for a few specific areas in development of systems and information support

Enjoying it, and haven't looked back with regards to the previous job

I don't know if I ever updated this thread with my new position as of March this year. I am a Revenue Manager for a hotel chain. Yes, I'm the guy to blame for the high rates you pay...but also give me credit when you find a great deal on Hotwire :)

I don't know if I ever updated this thread with my new position as of March this year. I am a Revenue Manager for a hotel chain. Yes, I'm the guy to blame for the high rates you pay...but also give me credit when you find a great deal on Hotwire :)
It's not even the rates, it's all the fees now added on :)

It's not even the rates, it's all the fees now added on :)

Absolutely agree with you, that is the case in the full service.

And I'll speak to all chains here. Stick with the limited or focused service brands like, Comfort Suites, Hyatt Place, Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express and you will find very few if any extra fees, outside of a county or local tax.

First post. Checking in I guess.

I am a Manager in IT Finance for a large agriculture and construction equipment manufacturing company.

My wife is a kindergarten teacher though! :)

Robert Half Technology: Technical Recruiter.

I find jobs for people in Technology Roles in cities. I work as a Strategic Accounts guy.

Pilot . Been doing this for 13 years. Used to be at the airlines and now at a fractional company.

BD manager? Oh boy, you're in for a treat.
Congrats.

Qualified Chartered Accountant from Australia. Now working as a Business Development Manger for a property development company in Port Moresby, PNG.

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I've been a long time lurker, and finally gave in and signed up. I work in the USAF, currently stationed in South Korea. I recently played a course here that had a par 7 and was over 1100 yds. I think Korea is going to be fun, haha.

Welcome to THP. Thank you for your service.

Hey, I'm new to the forum. I've been a long time lurker, and finally gave in and signed up. I work in the USAF, currently stationed in South Korea. I recently played a course here that had a par 7 and was over 1100 yds. I think Korea is going to be fun, haha.

Did some time there myself. 97-98. Long time ago. Things are a lot better for you guys since I was there. $85/month for 100 hours of slow dial-up. Morale calls. No Skype. Times were tough. It was like walking to work uphill both ways in the snow...and I think I did that the winter I was there.

You up north or down south?

Back