What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elements chrome

Bought an Albatross membership as well, should be getting my swag soon. Also grabbed some TT XP 95 R300 shafts to replace my god awful factory Uniflex shafts in my irons.

Bought it last week, but my Rife IBF Aussie Mallet putter came in last night!

grey REL3Gen grips i'm a complete idiot and now have 3 full sets of grips but these are the ones going on my irons.

2 dozen B330s and replacement spikes all for 20 bucks! Hahaha I also traded in some unused clubs at my local golf shop. Did a bit of negotiation can't do that at any of the big stores.

d4ac904c1fdbbfebc0ca55f6ea5e8e78.jpg

Got rid of my Mizuno JPX 800 PRO irons and picked up Callaway X2 HOT irons 4-AW.

Just got an update that my Salty Grip was being shipped. The owner decided to take a picture with his dog hahahaha I don't even have the grip yet and I'm already blown away with them. Super personal, and the customer service is just amazing, I swear they answered my questions within 5 mins on FB. Can't wait to try it.
c14b52677536b5bc4ad505a4096fc26b.jpg

Flights to and from ohiotopia!

Picked up some platinum NDMC grips to go on Bertha, my 3W and 3H and the wedges. I'll use the rest to go on my irons when it's time for a change.

pboqb2Y.jpg

Bought a US Kids UL Driver for the boy's birthday. That'll make both our days.

Bought a US Kids UL Driver for the boy's birthday. That'll make both our days.

You are going to reach like a super hero level for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back