What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
84 with Jinxrod at a nemesis course. Pretty pleased with that.

Played 10 holes tonight. Started on 10, decided I didnt want to wait on the group on the 11th so turned around and played the front. Shot +3 for the 10 holes. Not too bad. Didnt really feel like I hit the ball particularly well, but I made some nice par saving putts on multiple holes. Only pulled driver once and it was a pretty bad miss. Overall pretty happy. Just felt good to be out there.

Always trying to show me up.

Played 10 holes tonight. Started on 10, decided I didnt want to wait on the group on the 11th so turned around and played the front. Shot +3 for the 10 holes. Not too bad. Didnt really feel like I hit the ball particularly well, but I made some nice par saving putts on multiple holes. Only pulled driver once and it was a pretty bad miss. Overall pretty happy. Just felt good to be out there.

You're welcome for motivating you to go.

My first 18 back after the MC, on a course that has my number, and I put up a 85 (ESC 83) with three birdies, two triples, and a quad. Third best round ever...pretty excited to score well on a night my swing wasn't very good.

Wanted to play 18, but a thunderstorm rolled in on 11, so that was it for the day. Shot a 46 on the front 9. Stupid, silly shots undid me. Shooting through a dogleg into a water hazard, over-hitting greens after great drives. 3-jacks. I either need a course management lesson or I need to start doing a better job of pulling the right club out of the bag. I can now hit the ball straight...just a question of hitting the ball straight with the right club in my hands.

Shot 85 in men's club tonight. I played pretty bad. I shanked 4 wedges from inside 120yds that led to 3 doubles and a triple. I was definitely fighting my swing today. Had a pretty ridiculous par on the par-5, #13. Hit my drive into a fairway bunker on the adjacent hole, pitched out but hit it too far and into the thick native grass. Then, my punchout back to my fairway runs too far and settles in the collar of the rough and native grass. I too a huge swing with a PW over the ravine, the ball lands just short of the green and rolls to 2ft. Make the putt for par, lol.

A sloppy 76. Starting to get a little frustrated but will keep working through it. Even par is there just need to keep working harder.

Very fun round with my daughter today. Full of laughs and I played really well. Was fun for her to see me play at this level, as she hasn't played with me since back in the spring. Scorecard and stats were below. Second time out with the Optiforce. A little left and right with it at times but nothing that isn't correctable. Distance was very impressive. Trending to a 5.0 for the index that will come out tomorrow.

Great stuff Barry, you're on fire!

I'll take all the credit - you've been on steady improvement since playing with me. :)

Of course I forgot to input it into my scoring app but I shot 39 through 9 then birdie birdie par bogey but then sunlight dwindled and I wasn't able to finish.

Shot a 78 yesterday on a shorter links style course, greens were hard and very fast, extremely difficult for this muni course player! It was a great half day off :)

I had probably my worst ball striking round of the entire season yesterday. So many bad shots, 2 tee shot flubs that just barely passed the women's tee's, and a couple bad wedge shots that i caught thin and grounded down the fairway. But ironically, scoring was better than average. Shot 47 on front 9, which included 4 pars. Some lucky putts, and a mishit wedge shot over water that actually skimmed the water and hopped up on the green...i guess they say better lucky than good, right? Still, left after 9 holes, because scoring or not, was not enjoying myself.

82 - 44/38
Only 6 girs which is just ridiculous and had 31 putts. Would I sound like a broken record if I said it could have been better? Lol but it wasn't....

I shot a 43, which could have very easily been a 38 or a 48. The first 4 holes pretty much tell the story:
Hole 1: Pulled an approach left on the first hole. Skulled it over the green, then chipped to 3' and made the putt.
Hole 2: 140 yards out after drive, hit some sort of funky toe slice with my iron that ends leaves me punching out from the right side from 80 yards or so. Then chip and 3 putt for double.
Hole 3: GIR and two putt par.
Hole 4: GIR and a 3 jack from less than 20'.
I really don't feel that bad about the shape of my game right now. If I eliminate just half of the 4 really bad shots that I had and make half of the putts that I had inside 10', then I could have easily been looking at a sub 40 nine holes.

I played 9 holes with the pastor of my church and a guest speaker who is preaching this weekend. For some crazy reason they wanted to play from the tips today and it was a bad idea lol.

I'm really ironing out my driver right now and I was forced to use it on majority of the holes. Also the greens were like glass today so my chip shots just ran forever. After a terrible start I came on strong to close out the final 4 holes with a bogey, par, bogey, par. Without 2 lip outs it would have been 4 pars.

I still played horrible overall with a 53 but beat my 2 playing partners. Afterwards I told them we had no business on those back tees. It wasn't as fun as they thought.

89 today felt pretty good but left some of there or it could have been a PB. Something to strive for before the season ends.... 85 or lower or BUST!

41/39-80. Seriously still trying to figure out how I didn't break 80 today. Played real well tee to green. Missed a couple short ones early in the the round which is probably what cost me. Frustrating since 80 was the absolute worst possible score I could have gotten today. With stuff for teachers starting next week it's going to be tough to get many more rounds in. I guess at the end of the day I'll take away that I played probably my second best round ever. Hope to be able to get another round in soon to keep the momentum going.

82 (43/39) and played pretty terrible for the most part. Luckily it's an easy track and I've played it a lot. Chipping was good and played the last 6 holes at +1 with 2, 3 putts on birdie and eagle chances.

40/39=79, 12/14 FWs, 7 GIRs, 30 putts with one 3 putt. 2 birdies, 1 double.

American lake (WA)
PERSONAL BEST: 37, 36= 73 (Par 71)

3 bogies and a birdie on the front; all Pars on the back.

85 today, 45-40. Same old story, a couple of bad holes kept me from a really good score.

91 today in the morning before my scramble in the afternoon.

Had a chAnce to break 90 but a couple of 3 putts did me in and a couple penalties as well.

Easily my best ball striking day with the irons though. Feeling like I'm finally getting my mid game together.

ybu9a9eh.jpg
e2usedym.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back