SeeMore Putters Thread

I was curious about it, how does it work?

This is from the mSeries testing I was part of (full post here: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ing-Review&p=1455076&viewfull=1#post1455076):

INSTRUCTIONAL TOOL - SPi MEDICINE BALL:

I showed a picture of this nifty little piece of swag that Brady gave me in my fitting post (part 2) and mentioned it a bit. I want to go into it more because it is SO brilliant...yet just completely and entirely a simple concept. Its one of those "why didn't I think of that" things to me quite frankly.

Now, to explain this initially, I think a video is in order...what do you think? Hehe

I'm goofy on camera...SORRY! But deal with it. HA!

Now, the text version. Basically when I saw this on the table I thought maybe another alignment aid like the Triangulator is...uh...wrong. That thought changed as soon as I grabbed it, it was an instant "Duh! Its a medicine ball!" moment for me. Brady said this is new from SPi and not on the site yet but he thought it would be in the near future. Basically, its a practice tool you can use wherever, on the putting green at the course, the living room, out in the yard, heck even the shower I'm sure if that's your thing! LOL

Basically its purpose is to use the weight (2lbs) to allow you to truly feel the rocking of your shoulders in the stroke and keep the arms and hands out of it. You ingrain that motion of allowing the stroke to open and close as you rock your shoulders again and again. True muscle memory and its simple to use...illustrations?

DSC_0158-3.jpg
DSC_0157-2.jpg
DSC_0159-3.jpg

Its SO simple, start in your putter address stance with the ball between your hands and rock your shoulders back, and through.

Brady put emphasis opn using this on the putting green with me because of that nasty tendency of taking the putter up and inside and then cutting out across the ball to try to correct all of the left stuff that was going on in my old form. We would use this for 5-6-7 strokes to FEEL the stroke in my shoulders and then immediately go to putting the ball. I've used it for about 30 total minutes each night the last two nights. Its SO easy to implement! Heck, when a commercial comes just get up and make a few strokes. Muscle memory!! This is such a cool tool in my honest opinion.

Pete, the SPi ball is THE best training aid out there for putting IMO.

Maybe I am missing something here, but does it serve the same purpose as the Putting Pendulum (http://www.eyelinegolf.com/products/pendulum-putting-rod) they were using this in Franklin, but I never saw the ball out and it made me curious. I have created the "Pendulum" from an alignment rod like Cody told me. Im just wondering if the ball does something different

Maybe I am missing something here, but does it serve the same purpose as the Putting Pendulum (http://www.eyelinegolf.com/products/pendulum-putting-rod) they were using this in Franklin, but I never saw the ball out and it made me curious. I have created the "Pendulum" from an alignment rod like Cody told me. Im just wondering if the ball does something different

Similar, the ball obviously though is standalone and I prefer it because it puts full focus on the shoulder rock and the core stabilization without focus on the putter head etc. It's a focus on a specific piece of the stroke. I use mine daily, it's easy to grab even when watching tv or whatever.

Fwiw, there were SPi balls out there. I know because I messed with it each day I was out there.

Just when I tought I was done pondering putters, I go to seemore's website....

I have a question for the seemore users.

I have tried the si4 and I liked it, but the feel of the insert wasn't the best fit for me. I then tried Ricky's M2, and I loved the feeling, but didn't care for the counterbalanced thing and realides that I definitely need an offset.

now, the db4 seems to be an ideal fit since I play anser type putters lately, but I dont really feel the rst from the si4 is heling as much as the "bigger" on I had on the M2. hence the question, to those who used the RST with an offset (Whistle) shaft, how did it work for you, relating to the plumber neck or the straight shaft?
To me, the RST works equally well with either the whistle shaft or a straight shaft. As you noted the RST2 on the plumbers neck style is a touch less user friendly, though once you become used to RST/SPI the smaller RST isn't that bad.

Similar, the ball obviously though is standalone and I prefer it because it puts full focus on the shoulder rock and the core stabilization without focus on the putter head etc. It's a focus on a specific piece of the stroke. I use mine daily, it's easy to grab even when watching tv or whatever.

Fwiw, there were SPi balls out there. I know because I messed with it each day I was out there.

I hear you and that makes sense. I saw the balls there, I was just a bit surprised as it seemed the instructors were reaching for the rod much faster than the ball, but that may have more to do with the visual of the 2 shafts in sync and the ball serving a different purpose as I wasnt privy to all the conversations, just a visual observation.

Pete, the SPi ball is THE best training aid out there for putting IMO.
I really dig it so far. It's such a simple drill, and can be done anywhere, and the stroke just feels so much more natural after just a few minutes with it.

I really dig it so far. It's such a simple drill, and can be done anywhere, and the stroke just feels so much more natural after just a few minutes with it.

Bingo.

mFGP just got an extension.

And as I was rummaging through my box full of supplies, I saw the Citrustrip and though to myself... "Yeah, yeah let's do that."

3 SeeMore's are now getting the Canadan treatment. Here we go light blue RST awesomeness!

mFGP just got an extension.

And as I was rummaging through my box full of supplies, I saw the Citrustrip and though to myself... "Yeah, yeah let's do that."

3 SeeMore's are now getting the Canadan treatment. Here we go light blue RST awesomeness!

About time sir.

New Super Stroke for my M1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love that grip, SO good looking.

NOW GET THE PUTTER OFF THE ASPHALT CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

About time sir.

I need to extend my smoke diamond z3c as well. And get that strange smelling Pure grip off it.

I was planning to let them rest in their natural red until winter, but it just had to happen.

So here we go...in my SeeMore trial and error stage, I came to the realization that I liked the head shape of my m2; the center shaft of my Si3/X2; and the feel off the face of my black carbon PTM1. Enter the smoke diamond m2c--the putter I saw as the combination of all of those things I liked above. It was delivered today and after rolling a few putts in the living room I am ECSTATIC. It's everything I wanted it to be and more. I still can't play golf, but I can putt; and until today I really didn't have the motivation to do so. Now it's on though.

And some eye candy and a few extras that were in the box:

rehavysa.jpg

tyre6aqa.jpg

uzavu7ur.jpg

evy2eta9.jpg
Man that is beautiful. I been eyeballing that too!

Sending my M2 back to SeeMore for a makeover. New shaft and everything.

No time like the present to activate a ponder

So here we go...in my SeeMore trial and error stage, I came to the realization that I liked the head shape of my m2; the center shaft of my Si3/X2; and the feel off the face of my black carbon PTM1. Enter the smoke diamond m2c--the putter I saw as the combination of all of those things I liked above. It was delivered today and after rolling a few putts in the living room I am ECSTATIC. It's everything I wanted it to be and more. I still can't play golf, but I can putt; and until today I really didn't have the motivation to do so. Now it's on though.

And some eye candy and a few extras that were in the box:

rehavysa.jpg

tyre6aqa.jpg

uzavu7ur.jpg

evy2eta9.jpg

Very very nice! Purty putter O'Carroll!

Love that grip, SO good looking.

NOW GET THE PUTTER OFF THE ASPHALT CHRISTIAN!!!!!!

Lol I thought the same thing as soon as I saw this picture

I have this bad boy waiting on my SeeMore

9u3atapu.jpg

Perhaps the Si3 or the PTM3 for now.

You're welcome to give my SB1 a go tomorrow. I always have my #7ready to step in for it.

Back