SeeMore Putters Thread

To a Super stroke or a new feeltec

Standard length grips though (i.e. not the new 1" badass feeltec)?

It'll move the balance point down and make it feel more head heavy, you may notice, or may not.

Standard length grips though (i.e. not the new 1" badass feeltec)?

It'll move the balance point down and make it feel more head heavy, you may notice, or may not.

The new 18" FeelTecs with the 3" line should be just fine. I reckon.

The new 18" FeelTecs with the 3" line should be just fine. I reckon.

They're 15", and they are PERFECT for a CB putter. I've changed one of mine out from the 18" to 15", need to do it with the other. My MC putter had the 15" and I love it.

They're 15", and they are PERFECT for a CB putter. I've changed one of mine out from the 18" to 15", need to do it with the other. My MC putter had the 15" and I love it.

Sold to the man from Cheeseland. Courtesy of the bloke from Oklahoma.

I've had a full weekend with the mFGP and I am genuinely impressed with it. I'm not trying to speak negatively about the PTM1 or the FGP, but I think they are far, FAR inferior to the mFGP in feedback and/or sound on contact. The head looks excellent, and the definition of F.G.P. really stands out in how easy it is to rock the putter back and forth through the stroke.

I didn't bother counting putts during my rounds, but it's more about confidence to me. Looking at a putt, making a solid read, and trusting that the putter will achieve exactly what I want it to with the path I select. Seems to me that the mFGP is a prime example of a putter that is true to form. Quality SPi structure = consistent putts on the intended line.

Can't wait to get it on the course again soon.

Felt so good to get the Z back on the course. I don't understand why I don't just keep it in the bag and forget all the pondering and tinkering.

Felt so good to get the Z back on the course. I don't understand why I don't just keep it in the bag and forget all the pondering and tinkering.

I don't understand why you don't either.

I'm just glad you listened to Dan and I and didn't off it. :alien:

Lol thanks fellas. Helping see the error of my ways

Not sure I have stated it in awhile but I absolutely love my Z3C.. Love the roll and feel that I have with the putter.

The putting stroke itself is a work in progress. I picked Canadan's brain into the wee hours last night on SPI and we talked a lot about the pendulum.

Focused on the stroke a lot more in today's round and I saw some serious progress. Got a lot to work on and a SPI training ball is on its way.

In the meantime, I love that Z3!!

Last edited:
haha wow, you move quick Aaron!!! It was a lot of fun talking SPi. I'm glad you're as excited about it as I am.
Haha Training ball was ordered before I left yesterday..

Best putting training aid out there IMO.

It's amazing how simple yet amazing that ball is! I got one from Ted and I could swear by it! It's even really useful for full swing practice.

Felt great to have the old trusty db4x back in the bag today. Was lightyears above my previous four rounds putting.

Best putting training aid out there IMO.
It is great.. was trying out Canadan's last night and it was awkward. But I think that is a good thing IMO for right now.

That putting professor has been a life savor for me.

Give me the SPi ball all day everyday over the board.

Felt great to have the old trusty db4x back in the bag today. Was lightyears above my previous four rounds putting.

I meant to ask you last night if you still had that one.

It is great.. was trying out Canadan's last night and it was awkward. But I think that is a good thing IMO for right now.

Yep, awkward will become second nature quickly. It isolates things you didn't know could/should be and really allows the stroke to be freed up into a shoulder rock.

I like the putting professor a ton, to confirm that my stroke path isn't favouring inside or outside, however there's really no matching the ball + the alignment stick drills. That is SPi laden and brilliant to remove the hands during the shoulder rock.

I need a ball.....let me see what I can do about that lol. My SPI Coach didn't really work with it with me.

SeeMore Putters Thread

I like the putting professor a ton, to confirm that my stroke path isn't favouring inside or outside, however there's really no matching the ball + the alignment stick drills. That is SPi laden and brilliant to remove the hands during the shoulder rock.

Interesting again cause my SPi instructor hasn't brought the ball up but made me get the putting professor right off the bat. Maybe cause it's what I needed to work on I'm sure. It's been a life savor due to my out swing path.

Give me the SPi ball all day everyday over the board.... It isolates things you didn't know could/should be and really allows the stroke to be freed up into a shoulder rock.

Would any weighted ball of that approximate diameter work? I have a small 8 lb (I think) ball I use for those drills.

Dan - what alignment stick drills are you referring to?

Would any weighted ball of that approximate diameter work? I have a small 8 lb (I think) ball I use for those drills.

Dan - what alignment stick drills are you referring to?

8 is a little heavy as this one is only 2lbs, when I was working with Brady he said you could even use a full coffee can or something similar. 8 might work though, I guarantee you'd feel the heft with that one when you isolate your shoulders and core hahaha.

The drills are with an alignment rod from the topline of the putter to your core. It keeps the wrists out of your stroke and allows a free stroke through the shoulders.

Back