SuperStroke Midnight Series - Product Spotlight Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Solid write- up James. I like the darker options as well specifically the grey and black.

Using Tapatalk

Well done James. I like the addition options, but I won't be cutting off my current grip for cosmetic changes.

Just bought the red and black one this week. Solid grip!

Nice write up. I agree with that I won't replace for cosmetic reasons but since I grabbed a SeeMore putter and will be changing the grip to a SS 2.0 I now have to decide which color option to go with. Thanks for causing me to spend more money? :thankyou:

I've been using the midnight black and silver 2.0 on my Odyssey TD black for a few months and I like it alot more than I thought I would. Not to mention they look great. Great job on the writeup Jameson.

Great review James. While I havent been a fan of all of the bright colors from their previous series, I REALLY Like the looks of these.

I've got a midnight red on my putter, and it looks really good. The one complaint I had about superstroke is the limited options and the white base that would show dirt a little more. These new colors fix that and still provide the great performance superstroke is known for. Great write-up James.

Just another great product spotlight write up. Great job. I have to admit I do like the additional color options that are being offered now. I will only the Black and Grey at some point.

Great write-up James! I love the new color combinations that Superstroke is putting out, but I wish these were available before I put a new 1.0 on my putter! I will probably put one of these on this winter, but I like the direction they are going with the colors!

Well done James. This might be the push I need to hop on the SuperStroke bandwagon. Great looking grips

My Odyssey Black Series #1-W sports a black & white midnight grip, and I love the look. If the color options make their way to the Flatso grips, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from throwing down on more of the midnight series.

Even though I've never used a SuperStroke, I've bought into the larger putter grip craze. I do want to make my next new putter grip a SuperStroke though. Love the look of everything they're putting out, these are no exception.

I've got a new in package Black/Red 2.0 for sale in the marketplace

I've got a new in package Black/Red 2.0 for sale in the marketplace

Dude, please keep stuff like this to the BST or to PM's, this one is about the grips themselves. Thank you.

Thanks for all the comments everyone, I really really really hope they expand into more colors this coming year as well. Having seen shots of solid colors (blue, green, red) i would love to see them add those into the line.

Nice spotlight buddy. I like that they have added some other color patterns in to their offerings. I think the silver and black combo is my favorite right now. I hope that next year they offer a few more options outside of the red.

So yesterday, I was perusing the Super Stroke website, and saw some of these colors. It's amazing how fate works and Jman gives us a nice article on it today.

I went to a mid-sized grip last year, just to try it out, and it worked out well. Unfortunately, its a different brand, and is already falling apart. So now I'm in the super stroke market (like in the very near future). But I have a white putter head, which I enjoy being white, because somewhere in my brain, I feel like I line it up better. Super Stroke always had primarily white grips, which I feared would detract from my white putter head. (Yes, it's all in my head). It appears Super Stroke has solved that problem for me. That black/white one has my name written all over it. Now to just figure out what size I want.

~Rock

I think there are great, the thing I was a little disappointed with on my white/red one was how white shows all marks. I imagine there won't have much issues there

I think there are great, the thing I was a little disappointed with on my white/red one was how white shows all marks. I imagine there won't have much issues there

Stays very clean-looking, but does lose some of its shininess a little faster than the white ones, IMO.

Interesting, haven't noticed that.

I may be mis-guessing what I consider to be an equal amount of wear & tear in terms of being in the bag, but my Midnight series grip started losing some luster pretty quickly.

Not that it makes it look bad, just not as shiny, IMO.

SuperStroke makes a fantastic product and I'm happy to see them making more color options available for the consumer.

Some really good looking options here, digging the red trim.

Nice write up James.

Despite the fact that I still prefer the white backed grips with the multiple color options, I'm glad to see SuperStroke offer this black-themed background in contrast. The more options the better.

Nice write up James. I really love that silver/black one. Its like Silver fern colours. Might have to see if there are any here in NZ.

Nice write up James. I really love that silver/black one. Its like Silver fern colours. Might have to see if there are any here in NZ.

If you can't find them in store, there is someone selling the silver and black on trademe

Back