Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm leaning towards the RTX. Thinking CB 54˚ and a regular 58˚. I remember the original CB being money out of the sand, which is something I've gotten used to with the i20 set wedges.

The RTX 2.0 CB is stupid easy to use out of the sand. I've been using the 56 (bent to 57) from green side bunkers and have had a lot of success after getting used to it.

That's all from my POV though. Like I said, that's a very popular grind on Tour.

Appreciate it. I'm certainly not a tour player.

I know it's wedge ponder Friday, but mine is all set. Now to make up for it, I have a double. Apex UT 21* with aerotech i110...

I know it's wedge ponder Friday, but mine is all set. Now to make up for it, I have a double. Apex UT 21* with aerotech i110...

Please get this prior to the Bridgestone Championship. Thanks

Please get this prior to the Bridgestone Championship. Thanks

With the recent revelation of wind talk, I think I need a low option off the tee for exactly that, and may alternate with my X2Hot hybrid. I'm wavering between i110s, i95s, and Tour Vs. Can't decide, but will likely bend the 21* a degree strong.

I have APEX U 24 in the shopping cart on the Callaway site, but just can't decide on the shaft..darn pondering

New irons... either Miz JPX 850 (cast), Cobra Bio Cells, or XTD's. Saw but didn't hit the Miz in person.. beautiful clubs. I'm setting an appointment to hit all 3 in person. Forgiveness is what I'm after...

Stupid Rife putters being beautiful and simple. I want the Chief. Such a nice, slick looking blade.

CS WHP #7

I can't help it.

Get your happy a$$ to Texas and we can talk.

Or Florida works as well.

Oh, hey, I'm going to Florida next month! Crazy!

Driver. I had a hard enough time launching my current gamer when I was swinging at 100%. Come Thursday, when I know I'll be swinging at less then 50% effort, I'm terrified at the thought of knuckle ball grounders.

V series, Pete ?
Very high on the ponder list. I only took a few swings with the Optiforce, but was a fan. I think I'd like the V-series quite a bit.

Jetspeed vs. Xhot vs. J40. Hybrids. I'm leaning Jetspeed, but would be happy with any of them in my bag. Jetspeed is a huge surprise, but is a distance monster. I've had Xhots before and miss them. They were a little so/so out of the rough for me. J40 I have no idea. I would have to buy blind. Thoughts? Buy a J40 first before making a decision? Commit to one?

Jetspeed vs. Xhot vs. J40. Hybrids. I'm leaning Jetspeed, but would be happy with any of them in my bag. Jetspeed is a huge surprise, but is a distance monster. I've had Xhots before and miss them. They were a little so/so out of the rough for me. J40 I have no idea. I would have to buy blind. Thoughts? Buy a J40 first before making a decision? Commit to one?
I can bring a j40 3h to bear trap for u to try and maybe buy. Vts silver in it

I'm also pondering some KT Tape for my wrist (not sure it would help) or possibly some sort of brace. I don't imagine I will be pain free once I start kicking the ball around the golf course.

I can bring a j40 3h to bear trap for u to try and maybe buy. Vts silver in it

Cool, if you're able to bring it, that would be awesome. Vts is a sweet shaft as well.

Cool, if you're able to bring it, that would be awesome. Vts is a sweet shaft as well.
Yep if you remember to send me a pm that week so I make sure to toss it in the bag. When I'm not going through my anti hybo phases it's been an awesome club. But me and hybos are just too inconsistent at the moment

SF Tec.

It intrigues me.

Yep if you remember to send me a pm that week so I make sure to toss it in the bag. When I'm not going through my anti hybo phases it's been an awesome club. But me and hybos are just too inconsistent at the moment

Ok cool and will do. I have a love/hate relationship with hybos too, although during my last anti hybo stage I sold all of them, so now the tide is turning and I'm back in the market. I'm really impressed with the J40 4W Johnny Mojo hooked me up with, so would love to have the matching hybos work as well and based on everything I've heard and read, it could be a good fit.

SF Tec.

It intrigues me.
"Engineered for players whose shots typically end up right of the intended target." I'm OUT.

Smart square putter. Rolled a counterbalanced one yesterday for about 10min and the alignment ease was nice, but so was my distance control from 30ft. Inside 10, seemed really easy to start it on my line and hit it there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back