Contest Winners Thread

Got this tweet just a little while ago.

So pumped!! I love this bag!!!
Awesome John, congrats!!

That is one heck of an incredible win there John. Congrats!

Congrats, again! I can't stop looking at it and just wanted to say congrats one last time LOL.

Congrats! Thats amazing! What a sweet looking bag.

It looks great in person!

I see I was chosen as one of the five people to win a set of TT Tour Issue shafts. Look forward to trying these in something.

I see I was chosen as one of the five people to win a set of TT Tour Issue shafts. Look forward to trying these in something.

Congrats on the win. Look forward to hearing what you think of the shafts.

Congrats on the win Lopsta. I am really liking my TT shaft pairing with my J40's

Awesome win John. Gotta admit, I'm a bit jealous.

Some really great wins in here the last week

Congrats to everyone.

Awesome bag right there!!

Here is the headcover I won from Back 9. They kind of left something off on the customization, but it is no big deal.

7eduqare.jpg

Be the ball!!

Here is the headcover I won from Back 9. They kind of left something off on the customization, but it is no big deal.

7eduqare.jpg

Be the ball!!
Sweet headcover, I hope you have better luck with them, than I did.

That is so fricken sweet. Love the USA stuff!

I won a GameGolf unit today..

I also won a Palmbird putter grip a couple days ago..

Ok, please do not be jealous, "I have been selected" for this one

ou have been selected to receive
a Custom Built Hybrid Iron on the house*!
body2.jpg
This club has a retail value of $249 and it's yours on the house* as an introduction to our products.

All we require is that you provide us with your honest feedback on the hybrid iron you receive.

Warrior's test play program allows amateur golfers a chance to preview and play some of next years most advanced golf club technology before it's released to the general public.

Warrior makes its new hybrid with Enhanced Perimeter Weighting Technology which pulls weight away from the club face to selected areas around the perimeter of the club to produce a more explosive rebound effect on impact for remarkable distance.
I got the balls to go with your hybrids Mike. Let me know if you want me to send you a dozen.

High energy core ftw

I sense some sarcasm with the warrior posts haha. Are they just a bit crap?

I'm having a winning weekend, I just won a BirdieBall putting green. Now if only my golfing was as good as my contest winning haha.

Got an email this morning letting me know that I won the 3 UP Golf Free Friday Fan Pack.

Be the ball!!

Got an email this morning letting me know that I won the 3 UP Golf Free Friday Fan Pack.

Be the ball!!

You are one of the winning machines in this thread, congrats John.

I think that's two weeks in a row now that the 3up Friday contest has been won by a THPer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back