The Official Milestone Thread

I recently passed 10k on the THP odometer. Crazy.

Nice work Frank

Just realized I went past 5K. Looking forward to the next 5k!

Congrats Mike!!

Congrats to all of those with recent milestones

Just noticed that Jman has broken the 50K barrier, well done James

50K-225x200.jpg

JMan is a machine.

What's amazing is how many of those 50k are actually really really good golf posts.

That man knows his gear and enjoys discussing it!

What's amazing is how many of those 50k are actually really really good golf posts.

Absolutely Cookie. He lives and breathes golf talk. It's contagious and alot of fun. Congrats Jameson

Absolutely true! The amount of knowledge I've gained by reading Jman's reviews and equipment things is pretty effing awesome!

50,000 quality golf posts. Way to go Jman.

I recently went past 10,000. Welcome to the double-digit club I guess.

Congrats Jman on the great milestone. Goes to show how much you believe in THP!

Well technically you are in the 5 digit club. Welcome!
And congrats James. That's how you do 50,000 quality posts. None of those fluff posts like 441. Haha

And congrats James. That's how you do 50,000 quality posts. None of those fluff posts like 441. Haha
Haha. As an accountant, I work in thousands around here…

Congrats on breaking 10,000

elio_main.jpg

Just noticed that Jman has broken the 50K barrier, well done James

50K-225x200.jpg

JMan is a machine.

Absolutely Cookie. He lives and breathes golf talk. It's contagious and alot of fun. Congrats Jameson

Absolutely true! The amount of knowledge I've gained by reading Jman's reviews and equipment things is pretty effing awesome!

Congrats Jman on the great milestone. Goes to show how much you believe in THP!

Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me. Talking golf and doing what I'm lucky enough to be doing makes my day, day in and day out.

Congrats James. 50k is definitely an impressive milestone. And its all full of quality.

Thanks everyone, it means a lot to me. Talking golf and doing what I'm lucky enough to be doing makes my day, day in and day out.

Congrtas. I enjoy reading your posts and the threads u start really getting a person thinking.

Looks like I ticked over 5k posts recently. It's amazing how long it seems to take to get the first 1k, figuring out the forums and all, but after that, the milestones just keep flying by like nothing. Wouldn't trade this place for anything, and I look forward to the next 5k, and many more after that.

Well done Ryan, congrats on breaking 5k.

Looks like I ticked over 5k posts recently. It's amazing how long it seems to take to get the first 1k, figuring out the forums and all, but after that, the milestones just keep flying by like nothing. Wouldn't trade this place for anything, and I look forward to the next 5k, and many more after that.

Congrats Neb!!! You and I joined about the same time, and I agree with your about the first 1,000. But the more you become immersed in all the threads and everything going on the site, they rack up pretty fast. I'm just shy of 5,000 and with the fact I'm attending the Bridgestone Championship this week, it wouldn't surprise me if my 5,000th came from West Palm Beach.

Back