PGA Tour Quarterly Report

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Jason K is back with another article this week as he takes a look at the PGA Tour and the 1st quarter of the season behind us. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=8638

Jason did a great job of breaking things down and highlighting some of the excitement thus far. Some will say he spent a bit too much time on Tiger, but he was still part of the story board all the way. Too bad he couldn't really add Jim Furyk. Didn't win until after this writing, but still #2 in the world and a solid job so far. With two top three finishes and still playing strong out there, I think he'll get it done yet.

Yeah the Furyk win came after this article was done and definitely deserves mentioning. Furyk has a chance to top his career best wins in a season and there is still a ton of time left. Glad you liked the article Duey, I did spend a little time on TW but really he was a big story in the first quarter of the season. I think we'll be talking about Phil being the new world's number 1 in the second quarter. (Ok, maybe....)

Yeah the Furyk win came after this article was done and definitely deserves mentioning. Furyk has a chance to top his career best wins in a season and there is still a ton of time left. Glad you liked the article Duey, I did spend a little time on TW but really he was a big story in the first quarter of the season. I think we'll be talking about Phil being the new world's number 1 in the second quarter. (Ok, maybe....)

ssshhhh! you don't want to open that door do you?

I was thinking about that as I typed it...that's why I threw in that (ok, maybe) part!! :D

have fun with that!

anyway, just read the article and it was great. it was entertaining, fun and easy to read. can't wait for your halfway review now!!

You can never count Tiger out of things, heck 4th place finish at the Masters after everything else, but this could come down to a three man horse race. You did a great job of highlighting the field in the first quarter, things are about to get exciting, hehehe

Back