Handicap
5.8 Ghin
Thursday Sep 11 - Sunday Sep 14, 2014
Purse: $8,000,000
Winning Share: $1,440,000
FedExCup Points: 2,500
East Lake GC
Atlanta, GA

The 2014 FedExCup Playoffs swings into its finale -- the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola at historic East Lake Golf Club in Atlanta, Ga.
Watch live streaming during all four days: Featured Groups, plus simulcasts from GOLF Channel and NBC Sports.

Live Video ChannelCoverageAirtimes
LIVE@
Featured Holes
Watch live during all rounds as PGATOUR.COM -- you'll see every group come through as we cover No. 1 and No. 18 primarily, with bonus complementary coverage of No. 6.
Launch video player
video_dkbg.gif
• Thu: 11:45 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Fri: 11:45 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sat: 11:45 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
• Sun: 11:45 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
GOLF ChannelWatch the GOLF Channel (*) television coverage online.
(*) To view GOLF Channel simulcast, you will be asked to login to your cable provider.
Launch video player
video_dkbg.gif
• Thu: 1-6 p.m. ET
• Fri: 1-6 p.m. ET
• Sat: 12-2:30 p.m. ET
• Sun: 12-1:30 p.m. ET
NBC SportsWatch the NBC Sports television coverage online.
Launch video player
video_dkbg.gif
• Sat: 2:30-6 p.m. ET
• Sun: 1:30-6 p.m. ET

impressive that Dustin Johnson who has not played in a month or 2 still qualified for the Tour Championship, yet guys who played in 3 events of the "playoff" didn't

impressive that Dustin Johnson who has not played in a month or 2 still qualified for the Tour Championship, yet guys who played in 3 events of the "playoff" didn't

Yeah, the scoring in the FedEx Cup is strange. Heck, Woodland finished 13th, 29th and 23rd in the three bonus tournaments and is 29th in the standings, despite being 21st on the PGA Tour money list.

Jason Day just got pin raped on that one. Would have been really close if he had missed the pin.

Sounds painful, no pin raping for me :alien:
Jason Day just got pin raped on that one. Would have been really close if he had missed the pin.

And gets a check for $175K. The system is still flawed.

And gets a check for $175K. The system is still flawed.
Agree system is flawed, but shows just how good his season was

Ouch. That Kirk guy has an ugly swing. That's not exotic like a Furyk swing, that's just plain ugly.

East Lake is such a cool layout. Looks like I'll be heading there tomorrow with my son. Very easy course to walk and a compact layout. Ahh, the days before subdivision designs.

Ouch. That Kirk guy has an ugly swing. That's not exotic like a Furyk swing, that's just plain ugly.

It's not the most beautiful but I wish I had that nice easy backswing... Plus, it seems to work quite well.

Billy Horschel, will miss the birth of his kid for a chance at $10m... Did I hear that correctly?

It's not the most beautiful but I wish I had that nice easy backswing... Plus, it seems to work quite well.
I've seen a few more of his strokes on the last few holes. It's weird.
Sometimes he doesn't seem to have any connection between his hip rotation and the rest of the movement, other times it's just a normal looking swing.

Kirk is hot, but i gotta think rory wins. Didnt even play well today

I am nowhere in contention for the title, but it sucks that the Fantasy League isn't updated yet for round one. I am doing pretty good in this event! At least I think so, but I have no idea!

Got 3 of the top 3 for this one so far, sitting at 25th overall, maybe I can finish up in top 20...we will see

FYI....Tee times moved up to 10am due to 80% chance of afternoon storms

If anyone is planning to go to this tournament, I have two grounds tickets I'm not going to use. Can transfer them to you via ticketmaster. They are two any day grounds so you and a friend could go sunday if you like.

I love the pace of the Tour Championship.

Must be nice for the players as well, having fewer competitors and quicker rounds.

Any takers?

the same just happened to Rory

For Fantasy, I've got 1st, 2nd, and three guys tied for 5th. No chance of me catching the leaders, but I'd love to finish in the top 20 for the season.

For Fantasy, I've got 1st, 2nd, and three guys tied for 5th. No chance of me catching the leaders, but I'd love to finish in the top 20 for the season.

i've got the same except i got 2 in 2nd

1 2 5 9 for me

Am I the only one struggling to give a rip about the Fed Ex cup? Even with a lot of good names and strong play up near the top I can't help but feel the whole thing is just a little too contrived. Maybe they can reel me back in this weekend with some close competition and a little back nine drama on Sunday but truth is I have been DVRing the coverage all along but have barely watched any of it the last two weeks.

The debate on re-working the point system seems to be ramping up again but I have my doubts they will be able to find a good balance that rewards regular season performance while still creating some drama at the conclusion. More and more I keep coming back to the ideas about using the first two weeks to get down to a manageable number of players and then using last two weekends for some form of match play.

Am I the only one struggling to give a rip about the Fed Ex cup? Even with a lot of good names and strong play up near the top I can't help but feel the whole thing is just a little too contrived. Maybe they can reel me back in this weekend with some close competition and a little back nine drama on Sunday but truth is I have been DVRing the coverage all along but have barely watched any of it the last two weeks.

The debate on re-working the point system seems to be ramping up again but I have my doubts they will be able to find a good balance that rewards regular season performance while still creating some drama at the conclusion. More and more I keep coming back to the ideas about using the first two weeks to get down to a manageable number of players and then using last two weekends for some form of match play.

I'm watching it and there is some good golf being played but I'm not captivated for some reason, the season as a whole has been blah with a few electric events for me.

Ryan Palmer has a ton of game, that guy has hit some incredible shots today.

Rory with a huge Eagle putt.....Billy Ho with a par.....all tied at -9

Back