Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

All those who jumped on Forsett have to be perturbed right now.

Glad somebody stole him off the waiver wire ahead of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked him up in another league and am asking myself why?

I picked him up in another league and am asking myself why?

You thought with the RB situation in Balt he might get lots of pts? That was my thoughts since there isn't much for rbs left over

benching steve smith again in my flex spot, see if he burns me 2 weeks in a row

Hope not. I benched him in favor of Sproles fflex)

And just so Checkered knows. ESPN messed up the spelling of Pitta they have it as Daniels oh and they got the number wrong as well. Ha ha

So....maybe benching cutler for big Ben was dumb

I got Tucker and Brown. Need some points!

Going with Big Ben as my top QB draft pick does not appear to have been a wise move.

That Miller fumble may come back to really haunt me

There's no way cutler does worse than big Ben this week. Plan backfired as always

I'll take 28 out of tonight's game. Good start to the week I think

There's no way cutler does worse than big Ben this week. Plan backfired as always

Well, that last INT probably sealed the deal. Really bad game for Ben. I would hope Cutler has a better game, seeing as he's my starter.

A. Brown got some garbage points on that last drive and I also have Tucker. Not a bad night for my team. My opponent had Forsett and I was running my mouth until he broke that long run lol.

A. Brown got some garbage points on that last drive and I also have Tucker. Not a bad night for my team. My opponent had Forsett and I was running my mouth until he broke that long run lol.

Each but he didn't punch it in. I did not want to see those garbage yards at the end of the game by Brown.

Going with Big Ben as my top QB draft pick does not appear to have been a wise move.

Even though it's early in the FF season I think it might be the best move you make all season. A Dingo Ate My Brady thanks you. :alien:

Each but he didn't punch it in. I did not want to see those garbage yards at the end of the game by Brown.

I think espn had him projected at 11? Not horrible for Forsett but I play in an 8 team league so everyone's teams are pretty stacked. He swapped out sproles for Forsett right before kickoff.

I'll take 28 out of tonight's game. Good start to the week I think

I went to bed early bc I was feeling like crap and thought this week would be a struggle. Wake up to a 31 point lead! Down side is that's three spots last night, but got 15 out of my defense.

Any hope I have this week is riding on Doug Martin... and that's not a good feeling to have.

thanks to PPR, Antonio Brown didn't have a terrible night...but not spectacular by any means. the Stillers were abysmal last night.

in another league i sat the Ravens D/ST like a moron. i hate fantasy football....

1.5 points from you best WR is good right? :alien:

1.5 points from you best WR is good right? :alien:

Is that the elite WR Torrey Smith?

heck he hasnt even been the best "Smith" on the field for Bal

60 yards total in 2 games isnt that bad I suppose

Back