LOST ****Spoilers Alert****

I finally caught up last night and you guys have some good thoughts going here. Pretty good episode but Im with thanks, wasnt the best. I just dont see how the hell were going to get answers before it ends. Actually I dont think we are. And were gonna be pissed like a 90's grunge band from Seattle that drank too much Starbucks.

Desmond cant be dead. Whats up with Sawyer getting taken by Widmore so easily. Hes a conman himself he's not that dumb. And what the hell are they shooting at evil Locke?? BOOM like one of them Sosahar's drives!! Did I hear right, the next episode is SUNDAY? LOST event? wth

i'm not too sure about lost coming on sunday night or not, but i need to know.

i don't know why widmore double crossed sawyer, probably not a smart move though. i'm making no predictions b/c i've learned that this show can make you look like an idiot.

i'm not too sure about lost coming on sunday night or not, but i need to know.

i don't know why widmore double crossed sawyer, probably not a smart move though. i'm making no predictions b/c i've learned that this show can make you look like an idiot.

Yeah Im not sure but I think it said Sunday Lost event. Theyre looking for massive ratings with that move.

So what is Sayid up to if he didnt kill Desmond, which I think we kind of agree that he didnt do. So whos side is he on now? What is his agenda now?

Yeah Im not sure but I think it said Sunday Lost event. Theyre looking for massive ratings with that move.

So what is Sayid up to if he didnt kill Desmond, which I think we kind of agree that he didnt do. So whos side is he on now? What is his agenda now?

seems to me that sayid typically does what's right. think about his role in parrallel life, he went and shot those guys to protect nadia and his brother, knowing that he would never see her again.

i also think that he's been doing things on the island for evil locke but realized that he wasn't doing the right thing. sayid's been that way throughout the series.

seems to me that sayid typically does what's right. think about his role in parrallel life, he went and shot those guys to protect nadia and his brother, knowing that he would never see her again.

i also think that he's been doing things on the island for evil locke but realized that he wasn't doing the right thing. sayid's been that way throughout the series.

You know Sawyer is really burned now that it looks like Jack made the right decision to get off the boat. Sawyer still wants to kill Jack I think.

You know Sawyer is really burned now that it looks like Jack made the right decision to get off the boat. Sawyer still wants to kill Jack I think.

i think so to kevin, but if there's anything about this show that i've learned, especially from this season, is that all of these people are put in a situation where they have to make a choice, and it usually boils down to that fundamental choice of good vs. evil. i'd like to think that sawyer would once choose good.

this was Jack's storyline last night too and I bet it'll be Sawyer's now as well.....

Its already Thursday and I still haven't seen this week's episode :(

Its already Thursday and I still haven't seen this week's episode :(

you must be busy GC. you need to catch up. hopefully we haven't ruined anything for you.

So finally saw this week's episode last night, I finally know how Christian was on the island in person, sheesh!! Awww...Jin and Sun reunited and Widmore changed his mind!!?!? HUH?? :confused2: It just gets worse and worse...

Only a few more episodes left.......will there be enough time to tell the story or are we going to be diappointed?

Only a few more episodes left.......will there be enough time to tell the story or are we going to be diappointed?

Umm no. Were all gonna be on here bitchin and complaining about the ending, I know it.

Umm no. Were all gonna be on here bitchin and complaining about the ending, I know it.

Here's the ending, ready???

Hurley sitting on a beach eating a Five Guys burger and then the credits roll with a black backdrop Star Wars style and the words "figure it out b!tch@s!" rolls up.

If that were the ending to a movie I'd love it but I've got too much invested into this show to have it end like that. I'm sure we'll all be here saying 'here's how I would have ended it...' after it's finished

Here's the ending, ready???

Hurley sitting on a beach eating a Five Guys burger and then the credits roll with a black backdrop Star Wars style and the words "figure it out b!tch@s!" rolls up.

i'm telling you it'll end with Jack waking up on the plane. it's just all one big nasty dream. either that or smoke monster gets off the island and kills everyone and everything, then you'll be taken to the first scene in the matrix.

That is my biggest fear.....
i'm telling you it'll end with Jack waking up on the plane. it's just all one big nasty dream. either that or smoke monster gets off the island and kills everyone and everything, then you'll be taken to the first scene in the matrix.

That is my biggest fear.....

Mine too, the dream wake up move is by far the lamest move in TV. LOL @ the matix. That would kick ass

Mine too, the dream wake up move is by far the lamest move in TV. LOL @ the matix. That would kick ass

i mean c'mon, we all know that the smoke monster's not getting off the island so let's just get down to business already. we also know that some people are going to die. i think sawyer dies, but he'll do so by sacraficing himself (something he'd never do). Jack will end up being the big hero b/c he was a terrible big brother in party of 5 so this is just tv justice being done.

i also think that ben plays an important role. he was far too important for far too long to now just be the dorky tag along.

I agree on Sawyer, his emotions always get the best of him. So he'll go out in a blaze of glory some how. Jack will be back to leading by the end, unless he keeps following Hurley which he seems content to do. I think youre probably right about Ben, hes been pretty quiet lately, too quite. And if it were to all end with Hurley eating anything, it would be chicken from his franchise he owns.

I think the players that will be 'left standing' at the end will be Jack, Hurley, Ben, Desmond, Widmore, possibly Kate, and Locke/smoke monster.

Smoke Monster in a bottle found on the beach by someone has a great story line to it....

I think these crossovers with the flash sideways will play out somehow. I just don't know how though.

So that's what they meant by May 23 in last week's episode, that's just awful!!!

I think these crossovers with the flash sideways will play out somehow. I just don't know how though.

I'm still so confused...

Back