Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Well, I didn't get to have a round with a PHX -area THPer, this week. Apparently, we're going to need some kind of ark in the near future - next time, Spivey.

I had the great fortune to tee it up with Kang (KC720) and Randy (MileHighGolfer) today, and it was an absolute blast. I'd met Kang at both of the THP events I attended (Adams and THPMC) so it was great to see him again, and I met Randy for the first time, and I'm very glad that I did. Both are amazingly nice guys who can play some good golf. None of us brought our A games, but it was a ton of fun regardless. I wish these guys didn't live 8 hours away so I could play with them more often. In true Kang fashion, he paid for my round and wouldn't let me pay him back, so I'll add another one to the I.O.Kang column. Will have to do this again for sure!

I had the great fortune to tee it up with Kang (KC720) and Randy (MileHighGolfer) today, and it was an absolute blast. I'd met Kang at both of the THP events I attended (Adams and THPMC) so it was great to see him again, and I met Randy for the first time, and I'm very glad that I did. Both are amazingly nice guys who can play some good golf. None of us brought our A games, but it was a ton of fun regardless. I wish these guys didn't live 8 hours away so I could play with them more often. In true Kang fashion, he paid for my round and wouldn't let me pay him back, so I'll add another one to the I.O.Kang column. Will have to do this again for sure!
It was fun. Golf game was all over the place but still was great being out there with you and randy. If im by myself and play that bad i would he pissed and have no fun. Playing with THPers makes it better

Played with Adam Hartzell today. Bad golf was completely overshadowed by fantastic company!!

A little late, but got to play a round with Canadan, GregDan and AMart yesterday.

Had an absolute blast despite myself not playing well. The weather was fantastic and it was an absolute great day filled with great THPers.

14287e4b8803e7efa306468a224eb71b.jpg

4340d74c9917f19409d1f647b176894c.jpg

A little late, but got to play a round with Canadan, GregDan and AMart yesterday.

Had an absolute blast despite myself not playing well. The weather was fantastic and it was an absolute great day filled with great THPers.

14287e4b8803e7efa306468a224eb71b.jpg

4340d74c9917f19409d1f647b176894c.jpg
Awesome group right there! Glad you guys had a great day

Today will be the 3rd day in a row j4u, milehighgolfer and i have gotten out to play. First was deer creek( tough course), yesterday was ridge at castle pines ( tougher course) and today we play keystone ranch (will see as its the first time for all of us i believe)
Has been a blast last two days and today will be no different

Good lord I stunk today.
Yet because I was with Ward and Tadashi it was freaking great.
It was 90* and felt like a billion. It was slow. And yet we laughed our asses off. So hard on far too many occasions.

I really shouldn't be allowed near a golf course for a while. Especially in a competitive form.

Good lord I stunk today.
It was 90* and felt like a billion. It was slow. And yet we laughed our asses off. So hard on far too many occasions.
Does Ward get all angry when he plays with you guys? 4 rounds now and I felt like I needed to hide all of the sharp objects.

Does Ward get all angry when he plays with you guys? 4 rounds now and I felt like I needed to hide all of the sharp objects.

Not today he didnt. Lets just say he did not have his best work going until about hole 15 (We lost 2 and 1). I tried to trade him for a hot dog at the turn and then again for a player to be named later on the 13th. Then when he finally turned it on, I stunk.

Good lord I stunk today.
All star group right there! Know you guys had a great time together!

It was so bad that Josh took my ball that needed to be retired anyway, and tried to swing a left handed driver upside down to donate it back to the water it came from.

Results are still being reviewed, but the Russian judge gave it a 4.

It was so bad that Josh took my ball that needed to be retired anyway, and tried to swing a left handed driver upside down to donate it back to the water it came from.

Ohhh. The Russian judge is being kind. Finland gave it a 2.8. Although it did beat Tadashi's triple axel whiff LH.

That's some funny stuff right there~! :laughing:

Ohhh. The Russian judge is being kind. Finland gave it a 2.8. Although it did beat Tadashi's triple axel whiff LH.

Right after being talked up about it too. God that was funny. I think he was done after that par 3 where we were making jokes on the tee as he started his swing.

Good lord I stunk today.
bad does not describe what the three of did today. But I left feeling great as usual. Always enjoy our rounds with the shamrock guard dog

bad does not describe what the three of did today. But I left feeling great as usual. Always enjoy our rounds with the shamrock guard dog

Whatever, we had legendary ball striking out there

Sounds like hot garbage...literally

First time playing with THP'ers and hope it isn't the last. Had a great day. Thanks guys.

Matt E., lightningbolt44 & me.

First time playing with THP'ers and hope it isn't the last. Had a great day. Thanks guys.

It is absolutely addicting!

It was a blast hopefully we can do it again soon. Still amazed at the conditions of those greens I remember them being nice but they were great today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do love the greens. My putting seemed to like them too.
have to try and redo pic, for some reason came out small.

Back