THP Radio - Miyazaki Golf Shafts & Recipe Finalists

I know! And I am just so happy that others were able to witness it as well so now people believe me when I say he has the worst eating habits of anyone I have ever seen. It reminds me of Tom Hanks in the movie Big where the kid becomes an adult so they do all the things their parents won't let them do like eat cookies for breakfast lunch and dinner.

Hey lay off my family! He turned out ok and I'm sure JB did as well!!!

LOl he was. After dinner he had an ice cream sundae with a brownie. Which I can't complain about because I had one too because I said I was going to indulge this weekend. But then about an hour later he ate a cup of noodles whatever it's called, the cheddar flavor. Then some chocolate covered cherries and I am pretty sure he also had some crackers and ez cheeze or whatever that is called.

wow! how does he go to sleep with all that in the system?

He falls asleep in like 2 seconds which is the amzing part. Usually as soon as his head hits the pillow.

well, his genetics rock!!! he can pretty much eat whatever, sleep whenever, and he's skinny. life can be a cruel b*tch to some of us i suppose.

Finally got to listen to this. I'm psyched about being a finalist! I'm definitely of the school that if it tastes good, it doesn't have to look so pretty.

Finally got to listen to this. I'm psyched about being a finalist! I'm definitely of the school that if it tastes good, it doesn't have to look so pretty.

Same here! I have made many things that didn't look like a piece of art but tasted great. I an intrigued by your stew, Claire. I normally don't like sweet and sour stuff but when I think of sweet and sour I think of the bright red sauce you get at a Chinese restaurant.

Great episode! I loved every segment and I can't wait to see who won the food contest.

BTW everybody, I was the one who had the salad with tuna. I am still thinking about that meal.

I loved hearing the questions about the shafts and I am going to have to get the wood\hybrid shafts when they come out.

Day 2 of the recipe contest was a pasta dish with chicken and some veggies in a white wine sauce. The finalist's recipe belonged to hawk308. I have to say it was delicious. Here are a couple of pictures.

848766941_TnnB7-M.jpg

848767722_NoPBX-M.jpg

Now I like that, just twice as much!

Same here! I have made many things that didn't look like a piece of art but tasted great. I an intrigued by your stew, Claire. I normally don't like sweet and sour stuff but when I think of sweet and sour I think of the bright red sauce you get at a Chinese restaurant.

Not Chinese at all.

Day 3 we had a Sweet & Sour Stew from Claire. When I got home from golfing today, you could smell this one throughout the house, as GG was cooking it in the crockpot.

849885210_QD9a5-M.jpg

849885162_FPhME-M.jpg

Re: THP Radio - Miyazaki Golf Shafts & Recipe Finalists

Ooohhhh. That looks and sounds good!

Tastes better than it looks, I promise!

Tastes better than it looks, I promise!

i think it looks fantastic. anything that can be soaking in itself all day in a croc pot can grace itself on my dining room table.

That looks so good I can almost smell it, lol. I've been on the road most of the day and just reached Wichita, but now I'm too tired to find a restaurant. By the way, those plates are pretty cool, very nice.

perhaps the next contest that revolves around food should be for a dessert. i love looking at pictures of dessert. anyone ever go out to eat and just order the dessert? i did that the other day, thought i would've regretted it, but didn't.

perhaps the next contest that revolves around food should be for a dessert. i love looking at pictures of dessert. anyone ever go out to eat and just order the dessert? i did that the other day, thought i would've regretted it, but didn't.

Not that exactly, but I've been to lunch with a guy who will get dessert first. And at a buffet, he'll get four or five before he starts eating regular food!

Not that exactly, but I've been to lunch with a guy who will get dessert first. And at a buffet, he'll get four or five before he starts eating regular food!

How can you possibly eat anything after all that dessert?

now that just doesn't make sense to me. i won't knock it til i try it but it does seem odd.

Very good show guys. Really liked the interview.

Day 4 finalist for the contest we had Pork Pad Thai submitted by rbelbin. Here are a few pictures.

850875719_hU3a6-M.jpg

850875688_aqQSj-M.jpg

Back