Status
Not open for further replies.
In my fantasy league? No 1st place all season in a roto league just don't want a late season meltdown like my team did last year

Indians will lose cause giambi played in the game

Told ya

YESSSSSS! Caught a couple HUGEEEE breaks along the way today, but the gravity of this win cannot be understated. 441, they're coming your way.

YESSSSSS! Caught a couple HUGEEEE breaks along the way today, but the gravity of this win cannot be understated. 441, they're coming your way.
Last night's loss stung. Need to win these 2 and roll them next week

Last night's loss stung. Need to win these 2 and roll them next week

Yeah, gotta do better than .500 in the last 8 games ya got (I don't count the W in the 10th left). That being said, even if KC does fall back to you guys, you need either Oakland or Seattle to as well.

Yeah, gotta do better than .500 in the last 8 games ya got (I don't count the W in the 10th left). That being said, even if KC does fall back to you guys, you need either Oakland or Seattle to as well.
Yeah its slim that's for sure. Pissed some away late that's for sure

check out his arm....ODD

And the phillies take a 2 to 0 lead over oak!

And the phillies take a 2 to 0 lead over oak!

There's a better chance of payable weather tomorrow than the Indians making the playoffs

Here we go...pen trying to make it interesting

Braves lose, again. Who cares. Downhill since we got rid of Uggla.

Braves fire their GM.

It's a start.

Just checked the National League standings for the first time in weeks. Surprised to see the Brewers are pretty much out of the playoff chase, and still may not make 500. Also shocked to see the Mars with the same Record as the Braves.

Tigers were 0-6 last night with RISP, got shut out by a no name rookie.

Tonight, Tigers are 0-3 with RISP with 0 runs so far, by another no namer.

Give me a break, these guys seem to need to play contenders to want to play well.

Andddddd thank you Cleveland!

Holy crap. What an ending for Jeter at Yankee Stadium. Yanks blow a 3 run lead in the 9th. He gets the game with winning hit in the bottom half of the inning.

Holy crap. What an ending for Jeter at Yankee Stadium. Yanks blow a 3 run lead in the 9th. He gets the game with winning hit in the bottom half of the inning.

Twitter is going to explode.

Twitter is going to explode.

I don't doubt it.

BTW classy move by the Orioles. The all stayed out on the top step of the dugout while he was on the field after the game and applauded.

I don't doubt it.

BTW classy move by the Orioles. The all stayed out on the top step of the dugout while he was on the field after the game and applauded.

Classy move, fo sho.

Could ya ask for a better finish for #fairwellCaptain. #2 !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back