2014 Ryder Cup Contest & Official Thread - Two Bushnell Tour V3 Rangefinders

Need less of Johnny Miller and more of Darren Clarke in the announcers booth.

Speaking of Clarke, man has he transformed himself. Holy weight loss, Batman.

Oof, Fowler and Walker down 3 what is going on there.

Yikes, it's looking like we are going to have to rely on Mahan and Furyk pulling it out to keep it close going into Sunday. I'm not sure that is a promising game plan.

Watching the coverage on nbc right now. Love the kuch and zj pairing. I see spiety and reed getting it done!

Need less of Johnny Miller and more of Darren Clarke in the announcers booth.

DC would've a welcome addition to any broadcast team!

Watching the coverage on nbc right now. Love the kuch and zj pairing. I see spiety and reed getting it done!

Watching Reed and Spieth play so well it makes their rest yesterday afternoon even worse in hindsight.

I'm pretty sure we all knew it was a bad love before it was hindsight.

This alt shot is not good for the Americans. Focus on your shot and not what your player did.

Watching Reed and Spieth play so well it makes their rest yesterday afternoon even worse in hindsight.

I'm pretty sure we all knew it was a bad love before it was hindsight.
Yeah. They are looking to have more than a third of usa points even with the rest yesterday. I thought it was questionable move sitting them too

Walker needs to sit tomorrow

Great putt from Mahan!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nice putt by Mahan.

?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?USA?⭐?

Wow Walker and Fowler needed a chance to rest this afternoon.

Kuch!!!

Great putt by Johnson.

What a great putt from ZJ.

Dubuisson is just on point today.

EDIT: what a pair of golf shots on that hole. Wow.

Aren't they playing afternoon matches now

From what I've seen IMO they seem a little off and drained. 4 rounds in 2 days is a lot. Now would I rather have the options that they have on the bench...not really.

If anyone is interested picking the winners of the singles tomorrow let me know. I'll throw something together and you guys can send me your picks. All in fun no prizes.

Back