Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to find a new driver this upcoming release season. XHot has treated me well, but it's about run its course.

I'd like to find a new driver this upcoming release season. XHot has treated me well, but it's about run its course.

V-Series.

Yea that's the one at the top of my list right now. That I've actually hit. Nike and Titleist have my attention as well.

Yea that's the one at the top of my list right now. That I've actually hit. Nike and Titleist have my attention as well.

I'm with you on the Nike and Titleist ponders as well. Big time ponders for me.

A hunch that the v series works better than the titleist.

You really need to focus on finding new 3W and hybo :)

Or get the Bobby Jones driver from Dan.

And stuff it full of cotton balls.

The Titleist might be a stretch, but I can get away with lower spin now. The Nike I actually think would be good. Whatever the more forgiving one is. I liked the CV 2.

No to the ear drummer.

441, time will tell lol.

It amazes me that you don't see price drops on the Bobby Jones stuff online.

The Titleist might be a stretch, but I can get away with lower spin now. The Nike I actually think would be good. Whatever the more forgiving one is. I liked the CV 2.

Vapor Speed.

All about launch and speed.

It amazes me that you don't see price drops on the Bobby Jones stuff online.
I was hawk pondering the bay trying to find some on the cheapo wasn't happening

Or get the Bobby Jones driver from Dan.

And stuff it full of cotton balls.
I couldn't believe the sound on that thing when he played his "recording" for me.

And speaking of sound. I'm back to pondering bluetooth speakers. Kitsound PocketBoom XB; Puma Soundchuck; UE Boom; and the Braven 710 all seem to do things a little better in some areas than others.

And I'm 100% sure I'm buying one of the Splash Shower Tunes. My iPad isn't loud enough to hear over the shower.

You walk or ride Pete? If you ride, I can't say enough good things abou the Bose Soundlink. It's just too heavy to be lugging around walking though.

And speaking of sound. I'm back to pondering bluetooth speakers. Kitsound PocketBoom XB; Puma Soundchuck; UE Boom; and the Braven 710 all seem to do things a little better in some areas than others.

And I'm 100% sure I'm buying one of the Splash Shower Tunes. My iPad isn't loud enough to hear over the shower.

I just ate lunch. Please refrain from talking about you in the shower.

You walk or ride Pete? If you ride, I can't say enough good things abou the Bose Soundlink. It's just too heavy to be lugging around walking though.
Walk mostly. With a clicgear. I actually quite liked your Soundlink when you broke it out this weekend, so that might be something I consider adding to the desk--when I get a desk.

Walk mostly. With a clicgear. I actually quite liked your Soundlink when you broke it out this weekend, so that might be something I consider adding to the desk--when I get a desk.

Soundchuck can't be beat for walking. Also great for the cart IMO.

I forgot I brought that. #brocountry

Don't remind me.

Still heartbroken mine was stolen.

Bio Cell or Bertha not cut it for you? Those two were at the top for 2014 IMO.

I know what I am pondering now...

That's what I keep reading. Wish I had taken advantage of the same deal you (and a few others jumped on) did.

I forgot I brought that. #brocountry
Still cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back