WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really shouldn't laugh as there are a couple more SeeMore putters i still want to get my hands on. :clapp:

Dude its late, Im just trying to stay awake and entertain myself lol. But I actually have at least one more SeeMore I want too. haha.

GOLF003.jpg
GOLF004.jpg
GOLF001.jpg

basically an all Nike bag, 5900 sumo2 driver, dymo2 3 wood, machspeed 3 iron hybrid, machspeed 4-pw, cleveland niblick 56*, cleveland cg14 60*

attachment.php

I finally got my bag set up......took long enough. Thanks for everyone's help!
attachment.php

Last edited:
Pirate- I love the look of the knit headcovers

They look pretty cool, I like that they're different from the usual type. They go on and off easy too!

I saw them at the FL Outing and they were really cool. Classic yet functional

Awesome bag Pirate. Congrats on the new gear!

nice bags boys. pirate i love the setup man! i think you'll be happy with that decision. now get out there and get those diablos dirty, haha!!

Thanks all, now if I can play as good my bag looks I'll be a happy guy. I should finish up with my GolfTec lessons by the end of May.....best $ I ever spent to improve my game. I hope to have a nice repeatable swing by the end of the summer.

Very nice Jman. Those Seemore's just jump out at me, lol. Good looking bag, not let us know how they behave, hehe

Many thanks, so far so good...the mFGP went out yesterday for nine and it was ok, much different than my FGP2.

Nice clubs JMan, let us know how the new clubs work on the course

Thanks, I certainly will. Things have come together nicely after a couple of evolutions lol

Nice bag Jman. LOVE the putters!

Thanks Smalls

Nice bag Jman. How do you decide which Seemore to use that day?

I have no clue, lol. They are in a battle royal for the number one spot right now lol

Man with two SeeMore never know right SeeMore to use?

Eeny Meeny Miny Mo...

I really shouldn't laugh as there are a couple more SeeMore putters i still want to get my hands on. :clapp:

Me too...believe it or not, having three SeeMore's has done nothing but get me addicted.

Pirate, nice bag! I love those HC's so much (Rocket Tour Skinny Sticks is what they remind me of) I bought some for my 5DX's and my Dymo2, will look sweet with my John Daly lion and my vast assortment of SeeMore cover's!

nice new sticks and bags all! love the Diablo Edge irons!

They look pretty cool, I like that they're different from the usual type. They go on and off easy too!

They are nice!

Righty hitter, lefty putter?

Great pic's guy's, thanks for sharing. Pirate, that bag looks like mine, only a different color. Great head covers.

They are nice!

Righty hitter, lefty putter?

Good eye v3.0 ! I have a smoother stroke lefty. I gave it a shot last year because I was so eratic righty. I used to switch hit in baseball and played hockey lefty so the transition was natural for me. It seems to be a good move so far, it feels as if I concentrate more when I putt lefty for some reason.

Great pic's guy's, thanks for sharing. Pirate, that bag looks like mine, only a different color. Great head covers.

Thanks thedue, sounds like you have good taste! :)

weapons of mass duffstruction...
knight virage putter painted black
mizzy 55° sw
tour tech 52° gw (fave club in the bag but i need new wedges soon)
nike slingshot pw - 5i true temper speedster stiff
nickent genex 3dx ironwood 23° 4h reg flex
powerbilt citation 21° 3h reg flex
nike sq 21° 7w reg flex
nike sq 17° 4w reg flex
nike sumo sasquatch tour 460 nexTI w/ grafalloy prolaunch blue reg flex
S5030887.jpg

S5030886.jpg

Nice looking set there Bogey and a great way to show them. Hope they are getting the job done for you.

Nice looking set there Bogey and a great way to show them. Hope they are getting the job done for you.

thanks due... so far so good... but im either gonna go for a new set of irons soon... or just thinking about reshafting them... decisions decisions

Nice pics Bogey! I used to have the SQ 5w before upgrading to the Machspeed. Such a solid club and I hated getting rid of it

thanks due... so far so good... but im either gonna go for a new set of irons soon... or just thinking about reshafting them... decisions decisions

bogey, i see that you like your nike gear. if you replace your irons are you considering the newer slingshots or are you thinking about going the machspeed route, or perhaps something entirely different.

nice set up btw.

Hey, it's only money, hehe. Another 3 months and something really hot will come along at $1200, making the ones hot now drop in price, lol.

I wonder if that works with girl friends??

Hey, it's only money, hehe. Another 3 months and something really hot will come along at $1200, making the ones hot now drop in price, lol.

I wonder if that works with girl friends??

lol... we can only wish

Nice sticks bogey let us know if you reshaft or get new sticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back