The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a tie. Good now get off my screen so I can watch Dallas

You brought back Kiesel and Harrison because you had to. Bust after bust draft pick on that defense hurts. Cam Heyword is serviceable at best. Jones sucks. Shazier is overrated and won't be able to last a full season. I like Mike Mitchell in that system and maybe when Troy retires they move Shazier back there as a roaming safety/linebacker but this is maybe the worst defense I've seen in Pittsburgh in 15 years. And they're not getting any help from the offense. Take today's game. The defense is getting whooped by the Browns running game. Steelers have third and one. One of the best short yardage backs is on the bench? Doesn't make sense to me. And bell is a great runner. Why not give him a chance at picking up the first down and giving the defense some more rest?

You were dead right in this entire post, until the bolded. Blount being called one of the best short yardage rushers, would only be true in the lingerie league. Suitable, serviceable, but also dances and stalls. Agree on Bell however.

Yikes. Can't believe he just missed that kick. I find it silly when NFL games end in a tie.

Yikes. Can't believe he just missed that kick. I find it silly when NFL games end in a tie.

agreed. I think college OT should happen after 1 period of OT happens in NFL

Someone really needs to teach Murray how to hold onto the ball.

agreed. I think college OT should happen after 1 period of OT happens in NFL

Ties don't happen often. I know there has been two over the past two years. But nothing needs to change for a problem that rarely comes up

Ugh. One second earlier and Dez gets that TD. Romo just a bit behind him.

Ugh. One second earlier and Dez gets that TD. Romo just a bit behind him.

That's a tough read and throw

Stupid stupid stupid roster decisions by me this week. Ugh.

Cutler just dropped on Marshall. Amazing throw and catch.

Wilson is confused right now by the Cover 2. It keeps a guy on the outside and while you have time unless the front 4 gets pressure, you have to hit the spots.

Cowboys in this game. Happy and impressed.

Wilson is confused right now by the Cover 2. It keeps a guy on the outside and while you have time unless the front 4 gets pressure, you have to hit the spots.

Hmm, I've been watching the Bucs play and that is not how it is when I watch the cover 2.

I thought the qb stood still in the pocket, while deciding which open receiver he wants to thrown it to.

Hmm, I've been watching the Bucs play and that is not how it is when I watch the cover 2.

I thought the qb stood still in the pocket, while deciding which open receiver he wants to thrown it to.

That is certainly Lovie...He invented the scheme after all.

Ties don't happen often. I know there has been two over the past two years. But nothing needs to change for a problem that rarely comes up

I'm not concerned about the result of a tie. How you get to a tied score is what I'm worried about. OT needs to be reworked in my opinion

I'm not concerned about the result of a tie. How you get to a tied score is what I'm worried about. OT needs to be reworked in my opinion

For a league that constantly rewrites the rules to allow high scoring games, you would think they would want as a exciting of an OT as they can get. The NFLs ot just isn't it.

Seahawks are playing a ton of man coverage and Romo is dinking and dunking them to death

Is Lynch playing (at an event and can't watch)?

Another dump off for 20 yards. Seattle is just ignoring the running backs out of the backfield

Dammit seattle this is disgusting. Defense is gassed because the offense can't get a first down and give them a break. Dallas gonna win by double digits at this rate

Love seeing Dunbar and Randle getting action. Bodes really well for the Cowboys.

Gotta say, Id rather see the Hawks win this one, but I enjoyed seeing Sherman get smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back