Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after a strong week, I'm about to go 1-5. Ran into Joe Flacco and his 5 TDs.

Victor Cruz lost for the season, I'll be looking for WR's and RB's this week in league 2. Send those offers!

Victor Cruz lost for the season, I'll be looking for WR's and RB's this week in league 2. Send those offers!

Cruz being done makes my decision that much easier....he's been a dud all year

it wasn't too pretty, but i'll take the W this week.
whoever dropped the Browns D/ST, ahhhhh thank you so much.

on a side note....dcbrad only scores 34 points this week.
let's all point and laugh.

it wasn't too pretty, but i'll take the W this week.
whoever dropped the Browns D/ST, ahhhhh thank you so much.

He was busy in Chicago getting the royal treatment from Wilson. I think he may have had the last laugh on this one friend.

I have now lost both Adrian Peterson and Victor Cruz for the season. Awesome. Anyone want me to put a curse on a player? Just trade them to me in league 4.

I have now lost both Adrian Peterson and Victor Cruz for the season. Awesome. Anyone want me to put a curse on a player? Just trade them to me in league 4.

You cursed yourself last year when you professed yourself as a FF genius. :alien:

He was busy in Chicago getting the royal treatment from Wilson. I think he may have had the last laugh on this one friend.

no excuses. no mercy. no prisoners.

no excuses. no mercy. no prisoners.

Well I am a cheater and a collusionist so apparently I subscribe to that.

Brutal. I have WRs, Bernard available?? :D

What did I miss?

How could you have possibly missed me cheating and colluding in League 4. It's all anyone talks about. :alien: No mercy!

Anyone need wide receivers in league 3??

How could you have possibly missed me cheating and colluding in League 4. It's all anyone talks about. :alien: No mercy!

Oh no doubt your a slimeball no-goodknick. Any specific recent examples?

I am now trailing 98-89.5 and I have Boldin going tonight. Looks like I have to watch MNF tonight to see how it plays out.

The fact that I am contention to win this week with my TE throwing up a 0 and my RB #2 (Spiller) throwing up a -1 says the rest of my team is pretty good. But I need to clean up those areas as Spiller needs to go.

I had to set some kind of record this week!!! 66 pt. favorite that LOSES!! Down by .5... C'mon stat correction

Got my second .5 point win of the season. 77.5-77. Time to buy a lottery ticket.

Started Bridgewater, was he that bad or the lions D that good? Didn't see any of the game.

I had to set some kind of record this week!!! 66 pt. favorite that LOSES!! Down by .5... C'mon stat correction

Sorry I think that was me.

Even the worst team in all the leagues may beat you this week.

Well when the worst team scores 123 points then so be it.

Apparently you're a squirrel who finally found a nut. Eff me.

Hey, it helped me finally get my first win. Watch out, gonna make a run now :)

Well....unless Dawson can get 21 points kicking in STL tonight, then I will have snuck out a win on a down week against a VERY good team.

Dawson did kick for 20 points last week, but that was at home and against my Chiefs who didn't look so good. Hopefully STL is a little stronger at home.

Good news, I only need 46 points tonight from Brian Quick and Greg Zuerlin. So many inconsistent players on my team and I NEVER start the right guy the right week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back