Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Laaaaaame :bad:

Nothing you have would be an upgrade. And as much as I used to like you until you called me a colluder, I dont really want to help your team. I need to crush Martsy's soul this week.

Nothing you have would be an upgrade. And as much as I used to like you until you called me a colluder, I dont really want to help your team. I need to crush Martsy's soul this week.

keep feeding the bulletin board Dev! They actually put up a projection for Megatron for now...so at least I can pretend it's competitive for the time being.

keep feeding the bulletin board Dev! They actually put up a projection for Megatron for now...so at least I can pretend it's competitive for the time being.

Put it up on the bulletin board in permanent marker.

Trade proposed, Mr rick.

Trade proposed, Mr rick.

Thats a very fair offer but I really like my team right now. Only really looking to improve at TE. I have Anquan Boldin and Heath Miller I am willing to trade for a TE.

Made a move for Forte in league 2. Denied. Boo you staticline!

You should change your name on THP to DevColluder

No worries. Thought Forte would change your mind. :angel:
Sent you a feeler trade. Let me know what you think and if there is a deal to be had.

Watkins/Spiller/Green for a RB in League 1. Need to make a move. I know Green is out this week as well so...take a look at my bands of misfits.

Watkins/Spiller/Green for a RB in League 1. Need to make a move. I know Green is out this week as well so...take a look at my bands of misfits.

all for AP. Done!

Sent you a feeler trade. Let me know what you think and if there is a deal to be had.

I'll send you a counter later today.

Thats a very fair offer but I really like my team right now. Only really looking to improve at TE. I have Anquan Boldin and Heath Miller I am willing to trade for a TE.
I have Jordan Reed but Bolden and Miller aren't even close to intriguing. Reed is looking like a major piece of the Skins offense going forward and I need an upgrade at RB.

Too bad I didn't see your trade until after the fact on Sunday.

I don't even remember what I offered. But you can always shoot something back.

I have Jordan Reed but Bolden and Miller aren't even close to intriguing. Reed is looking like a major piece of the Skins offense going forward and I need an upgrade at RB.

Yeah I hear ya. No worries. It was a really good offer but its so hard to get a good RB so I am going to ride Forte, Lynch and Forsett.

Yeah I hear ya. No worries. It was a really good offer but its so hard to get a good RB so I am going to ride Forte, Lynch and Forsett.

Well, hard for most :angel:

No worries. I can't blame ya. Gotta be somebody out there that I can tempt with Jordy or Demaryius for a top end guy. I'll let go of Edelman for someone decently good as well.

No worries. I can't blame ya. Gotta be somebody out there that I can tempt with Jordy or Demaryius for a top end guy. I'll let go of Edelman for someone decently good as well.

You have Jordy and Thomas???

Both are worth a top RB

You have Jordy and Thomas???

Both are worth a top RB
Agreed. That's also why my RBs are weak. Early run on RBs in the draft so I kept scooping up top WR cuz the value or the backs at that point was rather weak.

My best shot is hoping K. Robinson can kick Ingram to the bench. Gore and Ivory can score but both are soooooo inconsistent.

I sent you something Matt.

Snuck out a win in Week 6....could be a close match up again this week as well. Looking like I'm a 10 point dog though, but it could be worse.

I have a backup QB that I'd be willing to move for a comparable TE or WR in League 3 if anyone is interested....LOTS of Bye Weeks rolling around soon.

Back