#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of sounds like THP meets the Ryder Cup. This is going to be awesome.

Thanks brother. Rooting for you west coasters in some of these events. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Do I catch a hint of an East Coast vs. West Coast, circa 90's rap battle? Hahaha.

Keep the info coming, can't wait!

Do I catch a hint of an East Coast vs. West Coast, circa 90's rap battle? Hahaha.

Keep the info coming, can't wait!

That would be pretty neat brother. Hopefully we get enough west coast support in the future to do something like that.

This all sounds very excited for 2015, and it's even better with all the great supporters for this. Thank You to all the THP Staff for putting and currently making the 2015 THP awesome!! Keep it up... :clapp:

The numbers probably don't work for East vs West, but maybe North vs South?

Either way, this has all the makings of a mind blowing event.

The numbers probably don't work for East vs West, but maybe North vs South?

Either way, this has all the makings of a mind blowing event.
The South shall rise again....yee haw and all that!

I am gonna go with Internet Golfers vs. #OutingApproved

Finally a glimpse in to #THPLegacy, sounds amazing already. I will be trying my best to get in.

I'm just guessing here but is this the reason for the "Are you captain material " thread ? If so, what a fantastic opprotunity for some folks .

I'm just guessing here but is this the reason for the "Are you captain material " thread ? If so, what a fantastic opprotunity for some folks .

Negative that thread was just a general question. Even though it took a life of its own with resume posts. :)

This sounds fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing more about this.

Thanks guys. A ton more coming in the next few weeks and with the 2015 Albatross Club (w/ Folds of Honor partnership) kicking off tonight, that will be the ticket for all THP Events as always.

#THPLegacy

Awesome.

Thanks guys. A ton more coming in the next few weeks and with the 2015 Albatross Club (w/ Folds of Honor partnership) kicking off tonight, that will be the ticket for all THP Events as always.

#THPLegacy

Best ticket I've ever purchased!

This really encompasses everything I love about competition. I would love to be a part of this. Can't wait for more details.

Sounds great i am ready to go

Sounds awesome. I am definitely ready for this.

OOOHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like a bit of me.

I'm really, really, REALLY hoping I can get a shot at entering this one.

I'm really, really, REALLY hoping I can get a shot at entering this one.

We wont say much right now, outside of, everybody has a shot that is in the Albatross Club.

150 posts in about 20 hours, I think its safe to say there is some excitement for this one

I'm looking at all the teasers and reactions from Hackers, and now I'm stuck with a huge smile on my face. I don't know a lot about THP events as I just joined (trying to catch up by reading about previous events), but everything I see has awesomeness written all over it.

I'm looking at all the teasers and reactions from Hackers, and now I'm stuck with a huge smile on my face. I don't know a lot about THP events as I just joined (trying to catch up by reading about previous events), but everything I see has awesomeness written all over it.

you have to try one, it will blow your mind.

I was a first timer this summer, and I can't wait to see the 2015 calendar, I will need to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back