#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
#THPLegacy - What Is It?

Not even going to look buddy

Edit
I had to go look lol

Fine, just for you two. But keep it a secret.

Spoiler
More than 1 and less than 20

Wow that was way more detail than I expected, I thought for sure it was going to be greater than 1 and less than infinity

And here is another bit of information. The Captains will not count as part of that total. They are there to lead and each team will be completely captained by them. THere will be multiple tasks and challenges that participants have along the way.

And here is another bit of information. The Captains will not count as part of that total. They are there to lead and each team will be completely captained by them. THere will be multiple tasks and challenges that participants have along the way.

Dude I love how this is shaping up. Granted it's an oblate spheroid at this point. But it's taking a nice shape!

Dude I love how this is shaping up. Granted it's an oblate spheroid at this point. But it's taking a nice shape!

Stop using big words.
Say things like awesome, amazing, ultimate. Dont you know those are the only things we know? I kind of course and it is just a lump of coal for everybody at the moment, but I assure you, that coal will be turned into a diamond in due time.

Haha.... Well we all know the pressure will build to get to the diamond

This is an awesome, amazing, dare I say ultimate lump of coal.

Wow this is sounding big. I can't wait but I was hoping for 21 events but I suppose this will do jk.

Fine, just for you two. But keep it a secret.

Spoiler
More than 1 and less than 20

Let's see, 1 and 20, carry the 2, postulate the derivative of the hypotenuse, allowing for the inverse quotient derivative and given the mean value theorem exponential implicit differentiation power substitution principle...

I come up with 16... 12 players, 1 captain and 3 vice captains (assuming I haven't misplaced a decimal)

This is a great announcement JB. Another creative and innovative step that sets THP apart from others.
I look forward to hearing and learning more in the future.
I really like the logo.
The legacy continues on.:D

Haha.... Well we all know the pressure will build to get to the diamond

Seriously, guys. No pressure required. All you have to do is ask me and I'm there.

:AlienSeeWhatIDidThere?:

Tasks and challenges sounds fun. Interest peaked.

Loving the new info.... Task and challenges sound fun!

I like seeing Wilson Staff getting involved! Not just for the benefits of us here. They are making a push for a larger presence, and to rid them selves of less than positive market perceptions. Good stuff

I like seeing Wilson Staff getting involved! Not just for the benefits of us here. They are making a push for a larger presence, and to rid them selves of less than positive market perceptions. Good stuff

I frankly forgot how large Wilson Sports is in general. Quite eye opening to see. I'm also very glad to see them involved with the Legacy.

To this day, Wilson has made the most surprising irons that I've ever hit in the Tour FG V2. Still very impressed with that set.

Shouldn't be omitted from this post -- I'm also very excited to learn about the skills challenges for this event, and the event in general. It's shaping up to be a very exciting event.

I like this part a lot

There is a lot to get excited about with the last few JB posts. Two teams of THP'ers going at it to cement their Legacy in the THP HOF. Doesn't get any better than that.

Sounds like an awesome journey!

Tasks and challenges is interesting. All part of creating a legacy. The possibilities are endless. LEGACY

Some great tid bits and thinking big break THP cup style. Whatever it is is going to be mind bending.

Some great tid bits and thinking big break THP cup style. Whatever it is is going to be mind bending.

THP flop wall?

Can we make that a thing?

As usual THP comes through with something new and exciting. Love the fact there is going to be a non playing captain. Motivation!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back