1 Round....$200....Public Course....Where would you play?

El Campeon.

Bethpage Black. Give me 200 bucks. I will pay the $65 to play the course as a state resident and then spend the other $135 on a good meal.

Torrey Pines. I've always had a chance to travel out there with an on and off GF and never made the trip. Next time we're on maybe I'll finally make the trip.

This.

It would be a pain to get there. But it sure would be nice once you arrived.

I know someone who has played there that can give you the ropes

Bethpage Black. Give me 200 bucks. I will pay the $65 to play the course as a state resident and then spend the other $135 on a good meal.
I'll bring the beer.

Torrey Pines. I've always had a chance to travel out there with an on and off GF and never made the trip. Next time we're on maybe I'll finally make the trip.

Its worth getting together just to play the course

Edgewood at Tahoe since it's only 90 minutes away. Another option is to add $185 of my own money and play Spyglass.

maar01_away_game_620.jpg

Last edited:

Doe everyone in the group have to be a state resident or can you book a 4some and cover the group? Im intrigued

Doe everyone in the group have to be a state resident or can you book a 4some and cover the group? Im intrigued

honestly I am not sure. Every year I say I am going to go play it, but have yet to do so.

So many courses, but I have wanted to play Bethpage Black for a long time. Now locally, I would head to the Pete Dye course at French Lick Resort.

I live 20 minutes from Whistling Straits and the $200 wouldn't be able to cover half of MY costs, so, no thanks. So, I guess I'd probably use it up at Cog Hill or something. Though, I would really like to make it back to Galena, IL and play The General.

I would definitely go to Bandon in January and play 2 of the courses. 100 bucks a pop during that time, so why not play twice :alien:

Cabot Links.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would like to play a Bandon course. I'll cover the additional funds above $200 too. :act-up:

JM

Bethpage Black because I can do the drive and keep costs down. (another option would be the courses at turningstone)

If I'm doing it up big and spending more money, Pinehurst No. 2.

Bethpage Black. I'm only about 60 miles away yet have only played it twice.

Erin hills . Everyone I have talked to says it's amazing .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wherever the THP Event is that falls into that price range.

honestly I am not sure. Every year I say I am going to go play it, but have yet to do so.
Sounds like u need to find out

One of the courses at Bandon, no contest. I've never played there and I'd kill to (OK, not literally :alien:)

You have to "register" as a NYS resident with Bethpage to book a tee time. If your question is can out of state residents pay the in-state rate when the tee time is booked by a state resident…I'm not sure.

My man Jim (Shankosaurus) is registered and booked a tee time last year, in which Thainer played in the group, he's the man with the answers.

Back