The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

Lebron taking over in OT

My wife just stated Heinrich looks like he should be playing racquetball.

There we go!
On pace for a nice 41-41 season

Ai8lXVq.gif

NBA Flopping at it's best!
lance.0.gif

6 total assists from the Cavs last night (0 from Irving), that better get fixed real fast

6 total assists from the Cavs last night (0 from Irving), that better get fixed real fast

Wasn't there a statement made from Lebron, "If you aren't a team player you won't be playing for the Cavs."

Wasn't there a statement made from Lebron, "If you aren't a team player you won't be playing for the Cavs."

sad part is they lost at the buzzer despite that

1425128.jpg

His block on LeBron and dunk on the other end was nice. I like Hayward. Not a max player, but you have to pay to keep talent in the NBA.

It's such a great quote when you know the rest of the story
Definitely. Surprised that it didn't get completely blown out of proportion, or at least what I saw of it. Maybe he can make the case for basketball now also.

The Cavs will be fine, just dropped a C-Note at +260 on them to win the championship

I thought I heard Waiters had 6 total passes in his 27 minutes of play the other night, that's crazy.

Great to see their personal side even if it is scripted!

too soon???

God this is going to be annoying all season. I forgot how annoying these kinds of articles are to read. No way he's leaving. This is crap and a prime example of a person dying to write about something

I'm watching my first NBA game of the year, Cleveland vs New Orleans.

When did New Orleans get a team

The Official 2014-15 NBA Thread

[think it's the old hornets from Charlotte .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[think it's the old hornets from Charlotte .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I vaguely remember, but had completely forgotten. Aren't the hornets back though.

My grandfather loves the NBA, so I will probably get my fill the next three nights.

Back