Status
Not open for further replies.
2010 anthem

2012 anthem

Can't Wait for the 2014

Greasy cap mullets and neckbeards are about to take the world by storm now.

I don't know what's worse; that he had to use them or he said "full of technology and stuff"

technology_zpse230e13e.jpg

So si.com is reporting arod paid his cousin 1 mil to keep quiet about his steroid use. Good ol family extortion

USATSI_7898046.jpg

2014 Gold Glove Awards announced; three Royals repeat

Rawlings and Major League Baseball announced the 2014 Gold Glove winners during a live television broadcast on Tuesday night. As a reminder, Gold Glove voting consists of two components: 75 percent from managers and coaches, and 25 percent from statistical data.

Here are the winners:

PITCHER
AL: Dallas Keuchel, Astros
NL: Zack Greinke, Dodgers

CATCHER
AL: Salvador Perez, Royals
NL: Yadier Molina, Cardinals

FIRST BASE
AL: Eric Hosmer, Royals
NL: Adrian Gonzalez, Dodgers

SECOND BASE
AL: Dustin Pedroia, Red Sox
NL: DJ LeMahieu, Rockies

SHORTSTOP
AL: J.J. Hardy, Orioles
NL: Andrelton Simmons, Braves

THIRD BASE
AL: Kyle Seager, Mariners
NL: Nolan Arenado, Rockies

LEFT FIELD
AL: Alex Gordon, Royals
NL: Christian Yelich, Marlins

CENTER FIELD
AL: Adam Jones, Orioles
NL: Juan Lagares, Mets

RIGHT FIELD
AL: Nick Markakis, Orioles
NL: Jason Heyward, Braves

How did Michael brantley not win a gold glove

How did Michael brantley not win a gold glove

I agree. But if it is any consolation, he was named as one of the three finalists for the AL MVP tonight. I think he is deserving, but I was kind of surprised by it. The other two are Trout, of course, and V Mart.

I agree. But if it is any consolation, he was named as one of the three finalists for the AL MVP tonight. I think he is deserving, but I was kind of surprised by it. The other two are Trout, of course, and V Mart.
That's solid. They would definitely have sucked without him that's for sure. Darn trout will be tough to beat

That's solid. They would definitely have sucked without him that's for sure. Darn trout will be tough to beat

And Kluber a finalist with King Felix and Sale for AL Cy. I am thinking he takes 2nd behind Felix.

Mets sign Cuddyer 2 years $21M..I like it, when the dude is healthy hes really good

Confirmed last night that Martinez and Scherzer have declined the Tigers contract offers. Looks like it's time to rebuild.

Confirmed last night that Martinez and Scherzer have declined the Tigers contract offers. Looks like it's time to rebuild.

I don't think that is the case. They will make a play for one or both of them. Declining options is a no brainier for those guys, doesn't mean Detroit doesn't try and resign them

Max will be a Yankee

I don't think that is the case. They will make a play for one or both of them. Declining options is a no brainier for those guys, doesn't mean Detroit doesn't try and resign them

I agree however I don't believe Detroit will keep both. It was expected to happen, but with the season Scherzer had last year he should have pushed for a new contract the year before. #OkButNotStellar

Heck with the situation I am in I can root on both Detroit and a Cleveland team.

I agree however I don't believe Detroit will keep both. It was expected to happen, but with the season Scherzer had last year he should have pushed for a new contract the year before. #OkButNotStellar

18-5 with a 3.15 ERA is pretty darn stellar especially in the AL. Dude is going to get paid

Agreed
18-5 with a 3.15 ERA is pretty darn stellar especially in the AL. Dude is going to get paid by the Yankees and then turn into a a giant turd

Yanks are giving Robertson 1 year and 15 mil I smell 5 years 122M for scherzer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back