Dangit.....I'll hafta miss this cause my new baby will be here.

Happy for you dougie_doug but sorry you will have to miss again. Is this you first?

Yes it will be. Though I've had plenty of practice with my niece and nephew.

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

Be sure to check out the Jacksonville thread, too, Doug. There's a handful of cool guys over there, and Troy.

Be sure to check out the Jacksonville thread, too, Doug. There's a handful of cool guys over there, and Troy.
Troy isn't cool? Lol. I will think I've posted on there also.

Yes it will be. Though I've had plenty of practice with my niece and nephew.

Sent from me probably driving down the road. To busy to stop and read the roses.

Absolutely awesome, congrats.

Troy isn't cool? Lol. I will think I've posted on there also.
Troy is the bane of my existence.

Just kidding, he's cool when he doesn't forget stuff he's supposed to bring you. I just really like to give him as much grief as possible.

Just kidding, he's cool when he doesn't forget stuff he's supposed to bring you. I just really like to give him as much grief as possible.
What's his screen name?

Troyful. It sounds like awful.

Just told by Kinderlou the weekend of the 3-5 of April is open. The sandwiching weekends are NOT.

This is easter weekend correct?

haters-gonna-hate-moonwalk-with-shopping-cart-gif.gif

Ive got your push cart... Chill

My sisters birthday.

Cool. We probably will be early for c section. I want him on 17th lol

GA/FL gethering

haters-gonna-hate-moonwalk-with-shopping-cart-gif.gif

Ive got your push cart... Chill
It's my fault. It wouldn't fit in the car with my makeup case. Next time Greg.

It is. I'm sure I could still get away though.

Wasn't sure if everyone knew that before they made a commitment to be there.

I love kinderlou its only about a half hour from me and play it every chance i get

This is easter weekend correct?
Aww man, see, that never occurred to me. I should probably pay more attention to stuff like that.

Yeah, zero chance I can make anything on Easter weekend.

What about the weekend after the Masters? Might have to just get I list of what's available and keep tabs on what else is going on.

How many boxes of donuts is a person allowed to carry onto a plane? I'm asking for a friend.

How many boxes of donuts is a person allowed to carry onto a plane? I'm asking for a friend.
That's a great question. I have a friend who is curious about this as well.

That's a great question. I have a friend who is curious about this as well.

I only heard a rumor of donuts, I even gave him an English Muffin with sausage, egg & cheese on Sunday morning.

Back