If you look back several pages on the thread you will see that I suggested that Pete bring 5 or 6 dozen. He shows with 1 dozen for 11 guys....

I only heard a rumor of donuts, I even gave him an English Muffin with sausage, egg & cheese on Sunday morning.

He was still hungry after polishing off the donuts!

What about the weekend after the Masters? Might have to just get I list of what's available and keep tabs on what else is going on.

They stop play before the web.com event. Would have to be before or after that. Event was last week of April last year.

I only heard a rumor of donuts, I even gave him an English Muffin with sausage, egg & cheese on Sunday morning.
Burned half my face off too.

How many boxes of donuts is a person allowed to carry onto a plane? I'm asking for a friend.
Mucho donuto boxio. In english....................ONE.

If you look back several pages on the thread you will see that I suggested that Pete bring 5 or 6 dozen. He shows with 1 dozen for 11 guys....
I hate each and every one of you. Except Troy, but only because Greg trolls him like a M-F'er.

They stop play before the web.com event. Would have to be before or after that. Event was last week of April last year.

No tournament there in 2015. Clubhouse confirmed for us on Sunday that the course decided not to host in future.

No tournament there in 2015. Clubhouse confirmed for us on Sunday that the course decided not to host in future.

Too bad? Good for us, though.

So why don't we plan it a little later so it doesn't conflict with Easter and is maybe a little warmer so the grass is in fully?

Too bad? Good for us, though.

So why don't we plan it a little later so it doesn't conflict with Easter and is maybe a little warmer so the grass is in fully?

:bomb: Great idea! Have green grass is certainly more fun. Well except for that dayuuummmm rough down there :beat-up:

ATTN: Condo Dwellers.

Did anyone leave behind a pair of white pants? Maid found some, said they were linen. Really? Who was sporting white linen pants? That's classy, eh?

Also asking about the condos past Easter.

And there's supposed to be a check in the mail for the cancellees. #CrossingFingers

GA/FL gethering

Those were there when we checked in from previous group.

I did ask pete if they were his. He said 'I don't bring pants to florida'.

Edit Georgia. Lol

Last edited:

Did anyone leave behind a pair of white pants? Maid found some, said they were linen. Really? Who was sporting white linen pants? That's classy, eh?

And there's supposed to be a check in the mail for the cancellees. #CrossingFingers

The only thing I left down there by mistake was a white outing approved tee shirt that DawgDaddy brought for me. I suppose it blended with the white sheets and I could not see it while packing. I believe it was left at the Drury hotel and not at the condo :confused2:

I left a few beers in the fridge. Hopefully the maid drank a couple while cleaning up all the peanut shells! Lol!

I left my range finder in one of the carts. Didn't realize it until I moved everything back to my carry bag Saturday. Called them up and they had it, so I sent them a label to ship it back.

The only thing I left down there by mistake was a white outing approved tee shirt that DawgDaddy brought for me. I suppose it blended with the white sheets and I could not see it while packing. I believe it was left at the Drury hotel and not at the condo :confused2:

:sad: Man I hate that for you buddy, as I said, "if anyone at THP is #OutingApproved, it is Ole Gray."

:sad: Man I hate that for you buddy, as I said, "if anyone at THP is #OutingApproved, it is Ole Gray."

I don't know about that buddy but I do hate that the shirt was left behind. I know I wore it Friday night and that was the last time I saw it.

The condos are wide open from Easter all the way to the weekend of the 23rd of May. Someone has it for Memorial Day.

Weekend after the Masters if something on the yet to be released THP Schedule doesn't preempt?

Last edited:
Attn Wake and Sox.
I'm STILL wondering where the check is that was "in the mail".

Yeah, JB should nudge us toward a weekend, huh? :eek:k:

PEOPLE OF THE GETHERING THREAD, ATTENTION! :clown:

Someone (unless it was one of you guys) just snaked away the weekend after the masters. It is no longer available.

Good news. And this is the MAIN POINT....
The sooner we decide on something, and commit to a date, the sooner (and better) she can quote a price (better and lower!). Apparently she can quote off existing rates instead of waiting until they change...maybe Jan. 1, who knows?!

MAYBE(?) JB could point us toward a safe weekend. I know there is SOME info coming out this week but other than January, I don't know what.....

$55 a round and $50 a night is way better than, well, higher numbers. Maybe without giving too much away, if we suggested a weekend, Josh could simply say if that would be a good weekend for this type of gethering...

MAYBE(?) JB could point us toward a safe weekend. I know there is SOME info coming out this week but other than January, I don't know what.....

I cant help yet, but the Bridgestone University Experience details will be out later this week.
And we have some more awesome events coming out soon as well.

2015 is going to be a good year for our Albatross Club Members that like THP Events. Some very cool things coming.

And thanks to those for helping support such an amazing cause in Folds of Honor.

I cant help yet, but the Bridgestone University Experience details will be out later this week.
And we have some more awesome events coming out soon as well.

2015 is going to be a good year for our Albatross Club Members that like THP Events. Some very cool things coming.

And thanks to those for helping support such an amazing cause in Folds of Honor.
What a coincidence! Some talk in the banter thread about Florida in january with THPERS

PEOPLE OF THE GETHERING THREAD, ATTENTION! :clown:

Someone (unless it was one of you guys) just snaked away the weekend after the masters. It is no longer available.

Good news. And this is the MAIN POINT....
The sooner we decide on something, and commit to a date, the sooner (and better) she can quote a price (better and lower!). Apparently she can quote off existing rates instead of waiting until they change...maybe Jan. 1, who knows?!

I am looking forward to the gethering 2.0 but just don't want to commit until I know more about what is coming down the pike.

I am keeping an eye on this one! It was a bunch of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, uh, hey guys. What's happening?

jagnc3.jpg

Back